I Like the Botox - Florida

Actually I loved it, I noticed results in about 5...

Actually I loved it, I noticed results in about 5 days and would love to do every 3-4 months, but scared of side effects, so I only do it before a major event like Holiday, Family meeting or when I HAVE to look amazing, which is about 2x a year. Now, my mother in law does not see me that often, but if she were around, I'd be doing it more because my husband is 10 years younger than me..... Thankfully she lives far away :) I have only had the Botox on my EYES (crows feet) Never done on forehead as I wanted it to look natural and not plastic, but to each their own I suppose :)

Dr. Zaiac

I like this doctor as he's done multiple things on me, laser and botox and he's not over the top with a face looking like a fish.

My botox lasts 6 months at $250, but maybe your wrinkles are worse than mine.
Perhaps so, since I am a sun bed fanatic. Still would like to know who did your Botox, I mean if you're going to toot your horn, fill us all in???? What's fair is fair, and perhaps I got ripped off, I don't know. I only know the purpose of this site is to HELP others NOT rub a dollar sign in their face. Thanks.
Hi there, I told you my wrinkles are marching towards my ears... lol - I wanted to ask you something. Have you had your forehead done and if so how much did you pay and can you refer a doctor and also.... 'um what about the lines going south from tip of nose? I'd appreciate your opinion. Thanking you in advance :)
Might add, my crows feet were marching into my ears... price one pays for sunning oneself. lol
You spent $800 on botox just for crows feet? I live in Miami and pay $250 for forehead botox (a bigger area)
Yes, but I got a $250 special, but didn't trust doctor, so went elsewhere. I'd rather pay more and get what I want than pay less and find the Botox only lasted one month. The doctor that charged a lot? Well, his botox lasts like 3 months.... I love it, don't have to worry. Not to be rude, but I've always been a firm believe in you get what you pay for, but please keep me updated and I'd love to know the name of YOUR doctor - Mine is Dr. Zaiac and he's in Miami, and I do know if I travel to Broward it's way cheaper, but the hassle of driving is not worth the cost to me anyways, but thanks for letting me know and your doctor or clinic is?.....
Thanks :)

Hi Sy,

Great seeing you over here and welcome to the Botox community, as I usually see you in permanent makeup. Thanks for the Botox review, do you have pictures?

-Britt

Hi Brit, no I don't have pictures as I only have a tad of Botox around my eyes so I look natural, but it's fun in the Botox community, thanks for the welcome :)
I will take pictures the next time I have my eyes done, before and about 10 days after, I just never thought about it till you mentioned it.... lol Having a silly night!

Sounds great!