Excellent Solution for Tension Headaches and Migraines

I am now 30 years old and I have suffered from...

I am now 30 years old and I have suffered from tension headaches and occasional migraines since I was 17. The migraines I used to have were so bad that I was actually tested through CT scans and MRI's to make sure I did not have a tumor or aneurysm like my mother did. Fortunately, I am fine and all results were negative. However, the only type of relief I could find through two neurologists I went to, were from strong medications such as Imitrex or shots from a visit to the ER.

One day after a new friend and I were talking, I came to discover that he also suffered from these headaches and actually went to a plastic surgeon for botox injections. I couldn't believe that botox could offer this type of relief! So I also went to his plastic surgeon for a consultation and wound up getting the injections myself.

I was hesitant to do this at first because of the cost, and hearing that the effects MAY only last for 3 to 4 months. However, I had a different experience. The typical visit is about $400, and the effects last for me usually about 15 months. I am not sure if this is because the doctor gives me a larger dose or my body just responds this way. I have never had any side effects, drooping eyes, or any other problems. The other upside is getting rid of tiny lines on the face that have formed.

I highly recommend this to anyone suffering from any type of headaches. It has changed my life and I will never be without it!!!!!