Excellent Solution for Tension Headaches and Migraines

I am now 30 years old and I have suffered from...

I am now 30 years old and I have suffered from tension headaches and occasional migraines since I was 17. The migraines I used to have were so bad that I was actually tested through CT scans and MRI's to make sure I did not have a tumor or aneurysm like my mother did. Fortunately, I am fine and all results were negative. However, the only type of relief I could find through two neurologists I went to, were from strong medications such as Imitrex or shots from a visit to the ER.

One day after a new friend and I were talking, I came to discover that he also suffered from these headaches and actually went to a plastic surgeon for botox injections. I couldn't believe that botox could offer this type of relief! So I also went to his plastic surgeon for a consultation and wound up getting the injections myself.

I was hesitant to do this at first because of the cost, and hearing that the effects MAY only last for 3 to 4 months. However, I had a different experience. The typical visit is about $400, and the effects last for me usually about 15 months. I am not sure if this is because the doctor gives me a larger dose or my body just responds this way. I have never had any side effects, drooping eyes, or any other problems. The other upside is getting rid of tiny lines on the face that have formed.

I highly recommend this to anyone suffering from any type of headaches. It has changed my life and I will never be without it!!!!!

Thanks for the insight of an additional Botox use. From MIAMI Dr./ B
I just wanted to post this in case someone suffering from migraines came across it. I wish I would have known years ago myself!
Hey there... I have gotten migraines since i was 6! Iam gonna be 30 and actually heard of botox working for migraines (and wrinkles,lol) i have the 11's between my forehead i want to get done...but if it can get rid of my migraines that would be even more worth it... did the botox hurt? how long until you saw results??
Hi, I can't believe you have suffered from migraines since such a young age! Ouch!!! I am so sorry to hear that, but I am also really glad to hear that you will give it a try. My mother-in-law has terrible migraines and won't even hear it about botox. I don't get it! She just hears that you know botox is poison, blah blah blah. I have told her about a million times that your kidneys actually flush that out of your system in 24 hours, and you are not affected by it since the levels are so low. Well enough of that, the botox injections don't hurt they are more like a pinch. The nice part is that the doctor gives me a tiny cold pack to place on each area for a minute before injecting, and really the forehead is the only place that pinches. I was super nervous the first time I received injections and then couldn't believe how painless they really were. So nothing to worry about there, your migraines hurt a whole lot worse trust me! Do wait a full two weeks for results, but I usually notice a big difference a week afterwards. Also make sure that you go to a doctor that is experienced in giving these injections. Just like any other type of sugical procedure that exists, if you go to someone that does not know what they are doing you will not like the results. I have heard of the stories with drooping eyes from receiving too many injections. The doctor I go to actually trains other doctors on this. So don't skimp on $$$! You will also love the disappearance of any lines! You see those start to go in about three to four weeks for the first time ever receiving these injections. I would also recommend taking note of which parts of your face, neck, or head you feel your headaches and migraines starting. That way your doctor will know exactly which muscles to target with the injections. Good luck to you!
Hey, I forgot to say let me know how it goes a few weeks after you get it done if you think about it. :)