Botox on Bridge of Nose Between the Eyes - Florida

My first Botox injection for one line between the...

My first Botox injection for one line between the eyes on the bridge of the nose Dec 2 2010. Dr gave me two small injections above and below the line.

The line never disappeared. Never having botox before I did not know what to expect. I called the nurse and she told me Botox takes a week to take effect and the line would disappear. The line never disappeared, although movement was restricted in that area.

It is now January 10 2011 and the line is still very noticeable and movement is coming back.

Don't know if any one else can tell me if the lines are supposed to disappear or if there is still sight of the line(s)???

Prefer not to say

If while your face is at rest you have a line that you talk about it certainly will not go away with Botox. You don't say anything about your age but if the line is present while your face is at rest there is nothing that Botox alone can do for you.
THANKS for the responses Britt. I'll post a question to the Dr's to see what they think. Regards :)

Hi Second,

Thanks for the review. Hmm, that's not cool it didn't work all that well for you. Have you gone back and asked your doctor? You should check out this question in our doctor Q&A about, How long does Botox last, and What determines how long it will work for me, maybe it will help. Please keep us updated and welcome to the community.

Thanks,