Botox on Bridge of Nose Between the Eyes - Florida

My first Botox injection for one line between the...

My first Botox injection for one line between the eyes on the bridge of the nose Dec 2 2010. Dr gave me two small injections above and below the line.

The line never disappeared. Never having botox before I did not know what to expect. I called the nurse and she told me Botox takes a week to take effect and the line would disappear. The line never disappeared, although movement was restricted in that area.

It is now January 10 2011 and the line is still very noticeable and movement is coming back.

Don't know if any one else can tell me if the lines are supposed to disappear or if there is still sight of the line(s)???

Just came from my doc this morning. I have a severe line running across the bridge of my nose. My doc told me neither botox or juvederm will fix it. I am very disappointed but greatful he didn't try to just take my money
If while your face is at rest you have a line that you talk about it certainly will not go away with Botox. You don't say anything about your age but if the line is present while your face is at rest there is nothing that Botox alone can do for you.
THANKS for the responses Britt. I'll post a question to the Dr's to see what they think. Regards :)
Prefer not to say