Artefill Experience - South Florida

Basicly after trying other filler for several...

Basicly after trying other filler for several years I decided to try some permanent ways to inmprove my face volume.

The first day i tryed i had a big swelling but was almost gone next day and completely gone after few days. The results were not bad however after all swelling was completely gone I found that the volume on the area treated lowered therefore I had to continue applying on the same area till I got the expected volume it took me abot 4 syringes(.8 CC per syringe) to get my goal on that area when i usually use a 1/4 of(.4cc) of Radiesse to get the same results. Is good to know that each ArteFill syringe(.8cc) is at least $1,000 and average price of about $1,500 or more in South Florida area.

Finally after spending over $6,500 found that I would need at least 4 times that amount to get the goals I wanted when i usually spent 2 syringes of the other product( not even $1,000 in my case since i have a very special price with my doctor)

In my opinion Artefill is good for small areas as litle depressions on the upper face and others unless you are aware and agree with the budget you might need for wider areas as the nasofabial and or smiling areas to get your goals. The fact is that arteFill consistance is thinner than other products beside the syringe is just .8cc. I would say that the product might be worth depending on your budget limitations and you awareness of the amount of product you may need and its equivalancy money wise.