Good Feeling! - Fleming Island, FL

As far as financing, I would have to strongly...

As far as financing, I would have to strongly disagree with one of the previose comments in where he was accused of doing this for $$ so un-true, If it wasnt for him working with me w financing, this would be impossible..Anyway I'm planning on scheduling my proceedure in two months and I can't wait..I know nothing is guaranteed how ever I HAVE A GOOOD FEELING i will be very satisfied!!

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Just surfing the net. I went in last week to meet with Dr. Fee..first of all the staff is just awesome, I worked with Lauren in setting up my appointment snd she accomidated me in every way, most importantly privacy I needed while i asked questions and set everything up while @ work. I was able to meet with him after work which is awesome, and I waited like 15 minutes, no caomplaints @ all. Once I met with him andViola he answered all my questions and they both made me feel comfortable with actually going through with it.

I will be thinking about you tomorrow and sending happy thoughts your way.

Welcome!!    December 28th will be here before you know it!

Make sure to take the before and after pictures.  You will be glad to have those later.   Keep us up to date on your process.