Rhinoplasty - Fleming Island, FL

Overall happy with my new nose. It's been a few...

Overall happy with my new nose. It's been a few years and I have decided to have another consultation with Dr. Pearson about a revision due to the fact that my tip is still a little bulbous and long. But, this is a much better improvement of the original nose ! I had a lot of swelling post op and a few kenalog shots that helped a little. Will keep you posted of my results!

My Rhinoplasty experience

I had a lot of swelling post op and on the right side of my nose had this bump. It still was an improvement over my original nose. I have to look at that before pic to be reminded sometimes! Lol. My Dr tried a few kenalog shots which did wonders but then the swelling came back a few months later. Right now I am considering a revision. It depends on what my surgeon thinks is the possibility if a satisfactory outcome. I'm so dreading another surgery. At this point it gets quite swollen when I exercise or it's warm out so I'm not sure what that's all about. We'll wish me luck and will keep you posted with what he has to say and what I decide.

Nose today ... 3 years post

Consultation

Hi... I had a consultation with Dr. Pearson yesterday and he agrees that the tip is too long. So, I'm scheduled for a revision May 7th. I'm excited! He's doing it free of charge so I'm so happy about that too !!! I have 100% confidence in him and just can't wait! Will post pics after. :-)

Nasal tip work

I went in for my open tip plasty on 5/7... It seems to have went very well. I'm still really swollen so I'll post some pics when it goes gown a bit. Dr. Pearson did it in his office. I wasn't nervous until I walked in the room and sat in the chair! I was awake for the procedure which lasted about an hour. I probably could have used a mild sedative though, lol although I felt nothing just some tugging. Also, I had off from work for a few days and although he said I could go to work the next day I was glad I had the time off. At least a day because my nose was very swollen the next day. Will keep you posted. :-)

A month after revision

This is so much better! I'm so glad I decided to do it... I was really second guessing whether I wanted to go through the recovery again. But, this was pretty much just tip work so it was a much quicker recovery . I'm so happy with the results!!! The tip could probably be a little smaller but I might still have some swelling. But it's such an improvement regardless. I see my Dr this Wed. so we'll see what he thinks.
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

He is very personable, caring and gets really excited when he starts talking about his visions for your nose! He explains everything and completely puts you at ease about his abilities to give you excellent results. I would highly recommend him and am so glad I made the right choice and chose him as my surgeon.