Flat Tummy... Finally!

Through hard work I’ve gone from over 200lbs...

Through hard work I’ve gone from over 200lbs to 140lbs and that is much more rewarding than any quick fix. But (and this is a big but, no pun intended) sometimes you just need help. My problem area is my stomach. I have worked out for many years and lost half a person in weight but I still held weight there. It is not just a matter of exercise and diet and it gutted me when people would criticize my decision to get lipo by telling me to go to the gym instead.

But lipo isn’t easy either! It hurt like hell and I was laid up for over a month recovering. Your stomach is your center and you don’t realize how much you rely on it for anything - moving, eating, breathing, etc. I was high on painkillers for the early part of my recovery but I still felt pain even through that. The compression garment that helps with the shape of your new tummy was so uncomfortable too; if it wasn’t so vitally important I would have ripped it right off. Luckily I had a few good friends come over and wait on me hand and foot, which made things easier.

Even a month later, it still sometimes hurts to pull myself out of a chair or bed but I am getting better every day and I went back to work last week. I am not ashamed of my lipo but I tend to keep it to myself anyway because it’s so misunderstood.

I don’t agree with using lipo to lose weight because you’ll gain it right back. There is never going to be a cure for laziness, just quick fixes. But lipo is great to help with problem areas. That’s what I did and I don’t regret it for one minute.