Long Before Breakfast! - Flagstaff, AZ

I was skeptical at first-expensive to have to wait...

I was skeptical at first-expensive to have to wait a couple of months for results-but boy! am I pleased that I did! It took about 6 weeks to start seeing results-but now-about 4 months later-I have long-thick-dark-luxurious lashes-before breakfast! That's right-my lashes look great right after I roll out of bed-I really have no need for mascara anymore-and I wear a lot LESS eye makeup-and have had a LOT of comments on my eyes-of course I do tell my secret-I think everyone should know! To make a long story short-this product has made me very happy!

Dr Johnson Perkins Delany Eye Clinic

Dr. J said that he could "almost tell" when Latisse had been used on patients eyes! That was all the convincing I needed-other than the fact that the product is AMA approved. I am one pleased client!

HI chilelady,

Welcome to the community. I'm so happy you are having such great results. Not having to wear as much mascara or eye makeup would be great. Other community members have mentioned side effects have you noticed any and do you have pictures? Please keep us updated and thanks for the review.

-Britt