Another Big Decision!! - Flagler Beach, FL
Unfortunately, almost 3 months into reconstruction...
- 5 Dec 2012
Unfortunately, almost 3 months into reconstruction it failed. I decided to go with an expander with my radiated skin. My PS was very honest from the beginning that I was very high risk. I was so confident that it would succeed. It didn't! Now I need to make a choice if I will do a flap. I hate the PROSESIS!
He was recommended by my surgeon.