Vaser lipo

I was terrified. I did it "awake" with sedatives...

I was terrified. I did it "awake" with sedatives and local. However, I would do it again like that. I appreciated being an active par of the procedure and being alert soon after. Tonight is my first night post procedure and I feel alert and comfortable, though I'm extremely tired. I have on the suppression garment and can already see good results. I go tomorrow for it to be removed and get my new one that I will wear the next weeks.

Day 3

I had the procedure on Wednesday and today I only have one little spot that is still leaking fluid. I'm sore all over and especially when I sit or stand. Otherwise I'm feeling good. I'm still swollen but I can already see the difference in my lower stomach area. I haven't taken any pain meds since the morning after surgery because they made me very dizzy and gave me terrible nausea. I took some selfies of the progress thus far.

One week post surgery

Today is one week post surgery. I bruised on my thighs big purple/yellow bruises which are the only sore parts of my body at this point. It still makes sitting a little uncomfortable initially. I took some pix of my thighs and the bruises. Overall very minimal swelling and I have no more numbness. All the little incisions are scabbed over. My energy is great and I feel like I could easily go to the gym though my DR will not release me to do so. I didn't expect to feel back to myself at one week, but so far I do!

One month out

It's been a little over 4 weeks since my surgery. At the 2 week mark I was released to go back to full activity and I did! I felt great, a full 100%. I also continued to wear my garment at least 8 hours per day. At four weeks I am wearing it the same 8 hours per day and I am still at full activity. Swelling overall has been minimal though some days I do fluctuate and think OH NO all my fat has come back! Also, I have some little spots of numbness that are slowly going away, mainly on my hips. My next follow up appt is at 6 weeks. Still feeling the vaser was very much worth it and am happy with the result.
DR Michelle Singer

Warm bedside manner. Factual. Realistic. Funny. Speaks from a woman's perspective on bodies. Talented. Professional. Highly skilled. Empathetic. Does her job with conviction and purpose. Caring and compassionate to me above all from beginning to end.