Vaser lipo

I was terrified. I did it "awake" with sedatives...

I was terrified. I did it "awake" with sedatives and local. However, I would do it again like that. I appreciated being an active par of the procedure and being alert soon after. Tonight is my first night post procedure and I feel alert and comfortable, though I'm extremely tired. I have on the suppression garment and can already see good results. I go tomorrow for it to be removed and get my new one that I will wear the next weeks.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 3

I had the procedure on Wednesday and today I only have one little spot that is still leaking fluid. I'm sore all over and especially when I sit or stand. Otherwise I'm feeling good. I'm still swollen but I can already see the difference in my lower stomach area. I haven't taken any pain meds since the morning after surgery because they made me very dizzy and gave me terrible nausea. I took some selfies of the progress thus far.

You look amazing, did you have before pics?
Hi. Thank you! I'm about a week out and still bruised a bit and swollen, but overall definitely happy with the results. The Dr took before pix and also a few at my day after surgery follow up. The only ones I have are the ones I posted from the morning before I left in the red panties.
Hi, you already had a really enviable figure even before the op! The fact that you were already in great shape, bodes well for the results, and infact it's only Day 2 and you already look perfect, with a washboard stomach (...only in my dreams!!) -- very pleased for you that you will get the results you wanted. Always great to read a success story on here. Your Doctor sounds wonderful! Best wishes for nice & easy, speedy recovery !

One week post surgery

Today is one week post surgery. I bruised on my thighs big purple/yellow bruises which are the only sore parts of my body at this point. It still makes sitting a little uncomfortable initially. I took some pix of my thighs and the bruises. Overall very minimal swelling and I have no more numbness. All the little incisions are scabbed over. My energy is great and I feel like I could easily go to the gym though my DR will not release me to do so. I didn't expect to feel back to myself at one week, but so far I do!

Thanks Amelia! I've been very satisfied with the results so far. I'm a month out from surgery and still very little swelling, some residual soreness but overall a great procedure. I'm sure as a vaser surgeon you will make lots of people very happy! Thanks for your comment!
I'll say it again because it never gets old hearing it right?! You look GREAT!! :)
Right?! Thx! It's hard to see in the before pix but the Dr did a great job with all that stubborn fat that builds on the hip area and love handle parts. She did my inner and outer thighs. Even though my weight wasn't off, post kids and being mid 40's I would never get that without this type of surgery. I give all kudos to Dr Jones Singer. She's amazing! So happy we are both on the mend and on our way!

One month out

It's been a little over 4 weeks since my surgery. At the 2 week mark I was released to go back to full activity and I did! I felt great, a full 100%. I also continued to wear my garment at least 8 hours per day. At four weeks I am wearing it the same 8 hours per day and I am still at full activity. Swelling overall has been minimal though some days I do fluctuate and think OH NO all my fat has come back! Also, I have some little spots of numbness that are slowly going away, mainly on my hips. My next follow up appt is at 6 weeks. Still feeling the vaser was very much worth it and am happy with the result.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

DR Michelle Singer

Warm bedside manner. Factual. Realistic. Funny. Speaks from a woman's perspective on bodies. Talented. Professional. Highly skilled. Empathetic. Does her job with conviction and purpose. Caring and compassionate to me above all from beginning to end.