I Hated my Juverderm from the Moment It Was Done - Fishers, IN

My juvederm was injected too superficial giving me...

My juvederm was injected too superficial giving me a bluish tint and a huge puffy under eye. The doctor kept injecting more and more until I was left whit big puffy under eye. At this place the more product they used the more they charge, so I ended up paying a lot for a service I hated from the beginning,
Its been over a year now and I was told the product was going to be gone with in a year but it is still pretty much there. How long does this product really last and is the bluish color going to be gone or is it permanant? I can't wait untill its gone.

Dr.Polit

They have huge billboards around the city and also at Beautopia Spa Medica.com

That is awful. I'm experiencing the same thing, and it has been going on now for 8 months.
I have had mine for two ugly years. It seems to NEVER go away! Big mistake for under eyes!
I hope that is not my case. It's been over a year now and the worse thing is since she applied more on one eye the product is starting to wear of unevenly making me look terrible. I hope yours is ready to be gone for good. Good luck.

I'm sorry to hear about the bluish tint you're experiencing. Here's another user who had the same issue.

You can have the juvederm dissolved by your injector. I would recommend you give his or her office a call.