Coolsculpting at Simply Skin - Fishers, IN

I was highly motivated to improve my appearance...

I was highly motivated to improve my appearance due to my upcoming wedding and beach honeymoon-- who wants to hang out in a bikini and feel like a blob! Eating healthy and exercising helped, but my stomach was just not responding to the regimen. It looked as if I always had belly bloat. I decided to try Coolsculpting to see if it would make a difference. Two months later, and I can happily say that it is money well spent. My go-to skinny jeans (which previously had been very tight and took some maneuvering to zip and button) are now comfortable, and I should probably buy a smaller pair-- just because I can!! YEA!! I also gritted my teeth and put on that bikini-- much to my surprise, the reflection in my mirror showed that my belly bloat was nearly gone. I am a real person, not a supermodel, I definitely still have cellulite and problem areas-- but not my stomach. Maybe I'll even hang out in my bikini without a cover up on my honeymoon!

The procedure itself wasn't a big deal. Yes, the suction feels a bit strange initially, but soon enough you can't even feel it. Probably the worst part is when they remove the vacuum and massage the area-- because it tickles like crazy. Yes, there is some discomfort a few days later with a pins and needles sensation, but take an ibuprofen and look forward to seeing your new and improved stomach. Every tingle is a fat cell dying, so the more tingles, the better your stomach will look!
No pictures?

Thanks for sharing.  Keep us posted if you notice any changes.  Congrats on the wedding!

Amanda

The staff at Simply Skin are professional, friendly, and dare I say even FUN. I actually look forward to my visits! Amanda will provide helpful suggestions and recommendations, and will answer any questions that you may have regarding Coolsculpting or other services that they provide.