Finally Got Restylane

I wanted to fill out my upper lip a little, so i...

I wanted to fill out my upper lip a little, so i went with the half syringe of restylane. The dr. initially did not know if it was going to be enough for my upper lip, but it turned out there was still a tiny bit left over in that little half syringe after he was done with my upper lip.

He did the dental block which didn't really hurt that much. It feels really weird once that stuff kicks in! I didn't feel the needle poking me at all while he was doing my upper lip. It was overall very comfortable. I even closed my eyes and relaxed during the procedure.

With the little bit of restylane left over after my upper lip was done, he did a tiny portion of my bottom lip line, and he seemed very pleased with himself that he was able to do such a feat!

I would say over all that the dr. did a good job as far as the injections. I walked out of there with almost no swelling and barely any bruising. I ran a bunch of errands on my way home from the dr like it was nothing. Pain was minimal.

However, I was not pleased with the fact that he really focused on my upper LIP LINE rather than the fullness of my lips. I feel like my upper lip is too pouty on the top. I am hoping that it will go down. not sure why he did that, maybe he felt i already have plenty of fullness to begin with. thoughts?

Photo Update