29 Year Old!! Receding Hairline - Marbella, Spain

After a lot of thinking I decided to go for a hair...

After a lot of thinking I decided to go for a hair transplant as I didn't want to be bald. I was put in contact with the Fillhair clinic in Marbella via a Dublin company to have 2500 FUE grafts done by Nestor Pisano. I have to say the Dr and his team of surgeons were incredible. Made me feel very relaxed and the two days which were 8 hours each flew by. They were so friendly and looked after me so well providing food drinks and a rest anytime I needed. He brought me back in the day after I finished surgery to make sure I was happy and feeling ok which I was, I've had no pain and the hairline looks great. I also was provided with a prescription for a year supply of finasteride to buy in Spain as it is much cheaper than Ireland saving me money.
Aside from the procedure itself the fact I was in Marbella for the couple of days to relax and enjoy some nice weather made it a bit easier as well.
I would recommend anyone considering the transplant option to contact the fillhair clinic and set up a consultation.
Dr Pisano has some videos on you tube you can check out as well so you can check out his work for yourself.
Cheers

Congrats, glad everything went well for you! Do you have any before and after pictures you could share with us?
Dr Nestor Pisano

Very friendly doctor and the team of surgeons with him. Professional and fun a great combination