Kathy R - Fenton, MI

I had a mini face and neck lift, Lipostructure in...

I had a mini face and neck lift, Lipostructure in my cheeks and Resylain in my lips and under eyes. It was a wonderful experience. Dr. Seiger is an amazing, caring, artist. His staff couldn't be more friendly and comforting. The procedures were almost pain free and only took about two hours. Healing time was quick but the amazing part was when I saw the before and after pictures. I couldn't believe my eyes and I broke down into tears. I not only looked young again but I looked better. The fat in my cheeks and the Restylain under my eyes corrected life long problems. My profile (side view) picture was the first one in my life that I have ever been proud of. This was one of the best decisions of my life and was amazingly affordable.

My husband looks years younger thanks to Dr. Seiger

After my mini lift a couple years ago, people thought my husband was much older than I. I took him to Dr. Seiger and he worked his miracle on him. He truly looks many years younger, it makes me feel younger ever time I look at him.
Dr. Seiger is so kind, caring and professional. My husband will tell you that he had great experience with little discomfort. We couldn't be happier.????????
Fenton Dermatologist