A Case of the Disappearing Lips Rediscovered with Expressions Dermal Filler - Feeding Hills, MA

I always liked the shape of my lips but spent...

I always liked the shape of my lips but spent hundreds of dollars on lip plumping glosses and treatments to make them more pouty, so after some research I settled on trying Expressions filler, A fully hydrated H.A. filler to give me real pout. I was scared to end up like Meg Ryan so I really did my home work and learned a ton about hyaluronic acid fillers. Juvederm and all of the other big name products out there are formulted the same, half of the molecules are hydrated and the other half are dehydrated so when the dr injects them under the skin it's kinda a guessing game on the final outcome because you have to wait a few days for the dehydrated cells to hydrate. Expressions filler is 100% hydrated so the doctor told me that how my lips looked in the office that day is pretty much how they are going to look for the next 12 months and I love them!!! All I need now is a little clear gloss and they look amazing!!! I will for sure be keeping these babies filled every year.
Dr. Swierzewski