Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation - Federal Way, WA

My surgery was on Sept 9, 2011. I'm a single...

My surgery was on Sept 9, 2011. I'm a single no kids women. I lost around 50 lbs and went from 43% body fat to 18% body fat. I work out 5-6 days a week and eat very healthy. I've lived this life style for several years now. I'm was unhappy with the loose skin on my upper abs and how deflated my breast got.

My doctor And his staff were the first ones that made me feel extremely comfortable and answered all my questions.

I'm 100% happy with my breast surgery!!! I'm still undecided about the tummy tuck (no muscle repair). I've had a few complications, impinge nerve in my leg and JUST recovering from a staph infection that left me feeling dead to the world for 4 days!

I'm really hoping swelling goes down soon and I can enjoy my new flat tummy!

I have the best doctor! He is so compassionate and...

I have the best doctor! He is so compassionate and great at making me feel better. I'm recovering from staph infection and that put my healing from surgery behind. He offers 3 ultrasound wave massage treatments adviser of surgery bi had my first today and feel so good. The swelling is down tonight and I'm not in pain. Lately I couldn't stand to be up or touched by the end of work day. I dint feel that tonight. I will have mother on Friday.
Federal Way Plastic Surgeon

The phone responsive was rated low because I didnt get my question answered in the same day. Also, my other surgeries I have always received a call from surgeon to check in.