Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation - Federal Way, WA

My surgery was on Sept 9, 2011. I'm a single...

My surgery was on Sept 9, 2011. I'm a single no kids women. I lost around 50 lbs and went from 43% body fat to 18% body fat. I work out 5-6 days a week and eat very healthy. I've lived this life style for several years now. I'm was unhappy with the loose skin on my upper abs and how deflated my breast got.

My doctor And his staff were the first ones that made me feel extremely comfortable and answered all my questions.

I'm 100% happy with my breast surgery!!! I'm still undecided about the tummy tuck (no muscle repair). I've had a few complications, impinge nerve in my leg and JUST recovering from a staph infection that left me feeling dead to the world for 4 days!

I'm really hoping swelling goes down soon and I can enjoy my new flat tummy!

I have the best doctor! He is so compassionate and...

I have the best doctor! He is so compassionate and great at making me feel better. I'm recovering from staph infection and that put my healing from surgery behind. He offers 3 ultrasound wave massage treatments adviser of surgery bi had my first today and feel so good. The swelling is down tonight and I'm not in pain. Lately I couldn't stand to be up or touched by the end of work day. I dint feel that tonight. I will have mother on Friday.
Federal Way Plastic Surgeon

The phone responsive was rated low because I didnt get my question answered in the same day. Also, my other surgeries I have always received a call from surgeon to check in.

Hi Yrs1674,

Just checking in, how's the swelling doing?  I totally understand about working in a male dominated industry.  The last thing you want is people talking about you but it's hard to stay away from the office for too long.

Are you feeling more back to normal?  Congratulations on the wait loss by the way!

Hi Yrs -- I am impressed that you are already back to work! I know what you mean about feeling like you look *bigger* than before... I am 16 days post-op and still feeling the effects of "swell hell". I couldn't fit into any of my pre-op clothes. But tonight I felt so swollen that I took off my compression garment and was shocked to see that I am finally looking smaller... still swollen but not quite as much! Be patient... You will look amazing in time!! : )
Hi Phillymom, I couldnt really stay gone longer than a week. I already had a vacation planned and that trip got cancelled. I decided to do the surgery then would need to wait until next year. I'm an executive in an office/industry of men, so really tried to be as inconspicuous as possible. Looking back I should have figured out a way to stay gone.

The swell hell is scary looking!!! I can't wait to look smaller! And boy do I MISS the gym. I'm so happy for you that you are looking better!!!
Thanks Angie. I'm really feeling horrible about my self right now because of swelling. I definitely look A LOT bigger than I was prior to surgery. My stomach was flat looking with clothes on and now I look several sizes bigger but like a pear! Only the body between my navel and pubic bone are swelled. So depressing :-(. I'm traveling to some work conferences over the nextbcouple of weeks and embarrassed because it looks like I've gained a lot of weight

A big congrats on the weight loss and I'm sorry about the infection! You're just a few weeks out, so expect swelling for a while yet. Think of it this way: you'll be wearing new, fun clothes by the holiday season (hopefully a little sooner).

Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf!