450cc Sientra Classic Shape Under Muscle - Federal Way, WA

Finally did it! Started off with a small pancake A...

Finally did it! Started off with a small pancake A & hoping for a bigger c- small d. Went with 450cc sientra classic tear drop shaped under the muscle. Looks great & natural so far but having a little bit of boob greed at the moment...haha also wondering if I should of went round because I barely have any upper pole projection...I'm glad my ps suggested 450 instead of 400 (which I wanted) Also I'm a big baby with the pain, wish I'd heal faster! I will post better pics soon!

13 days post opt

Feeling soooo much better now! Still can't lay on my back cuz pressure bugs me still but hoping to sooon! Can't sleep good so I've had to take sleeping aid:( boobs look great and hope to get back to normal activities and sleeping comfy soon! Also I need to get back to the gym ASAP cuz I'm bingeing:( wahhh lol started back to clean eating today so hope I can stick to it! Hoping for a speedy recovery and no problems please!!! So far so good!

20 days post op

Boobies look nice:) don't have a lot of projection and me being super tall, I could of pulled off a tad bit bigger lol
Federal Way Plastic Surgeon

Doc was great! He knew what he was doing and explained things well. He seemed like a perfectionist and I liked that! Also Asian lady (forgot her name) was awesome and comforting!