450cc Sientra Classic Shape Under Muscle - Federal Way, WA

Finally did it! Started off with a small pancake A...

Finally did it! Started off with a small pancake A & hoping for a bigger c- small d. Went with 450cc sientra classic tear drop shaped under the muscle. Looks great & natural so far but having a little bit of boob greed at the moment...haha also wondering if I should of went round because I barely have any upper pole projection...I'm glad my ps suggested 450 instead of 400 (which I wanted) Also I'm a big baby with the pain, wish I'd heal faster! I will post better pics soon!

the first 6 days are the hardest.... I can't really tell with the pics, but some other teardrop pics showed them way too high how small were you before? I am 5'9" , 125 lbs, and went with saline 305 cc about 15 years ago. The only thing I don't like now is the rippling through my thin skin, but they have solutions for that whenever I decide to replace them
Any pics showing your actual breast?

13 days post opt

Feeling soooo much better now! Still can't lay on my back cuz pressure bugs me still but hoping to sooon! Can't sleep good so I've had to take sleeping aid:( boobs look great and hope to get back to normal activities and sleeping comfy soon! Also I need to get back to the gym ASAP cuz I'm bingeing:( wahhh lol started back to clean eating today so hope I can stick to it! Hoping for a speedy recovery and no problems please!!! So far so good!

I'm 5'4 135 sz 4 Fit and workout A LOT Lol

20 days post op

Boobies look nice:) don't have a lot of projection and me being super tall, I could of pulled off a tad bit bigger lol

I think going bigger would have looked fake, and the tear drop shape looks normal and real. They look wonderful, don't second guess yourself, I think anything else would be so obvious, any other kinds would look fake. Be confident and happy with your decision, you wouldn't want two fake balls sitting there! They look great! Congratulations and thanks for sharing. Any before photos?
They look great !! I got for my BA oct 2nd and I picked out sientra hp 495 I'm really hoping they are not to big!! I'm 5ft 9in and weigh about 135. What do y'all think ?
Honestly I think I could of gone a tad bit bigger but then again I'm way bigger then you height and weight wise. I am trying to lose weight though. BUT my husband says there perfect size and he's honest lol I think they will be perfect size for me if I drop 10 pounds lol also you need to put chest width, look you want to achieve and Profile into consideration. well wishing you best of luck!
Federal Way Plastic Surgeon

Doc was great! He knew what he was doing and explained things well. He seemed like a perfectionist and I liked that! Also Asian lady (forgot her name) was awesome and comforting!