450cc Sientra Classic Shape Under Muscle - Federal Way, WA

Finally did it! Started off with a small pancake A...

Finally did it! Started off with a small pancake A & hoping for a bigger c- small d. Went with 450cc sientra classic tear drop shaped under the muscle. Looks great & natural so far but having a little bit of boob greed at the moment...haha also wondering if I should of went round because I barely have any upper pole projection...I'm glad my ps suggested 450 instead of 400 (which I wanted) Also I'm a big baby with the pain, wish I'd heal faster! I will post better pics soon!

13 days post opt

Feeling soooo much better now! Still can't lay on my back cuz pressure bugs me still but hoping to sooon! Can't sleep good so I've had to take sleeping aid:( boobs look great and hope to get back to normal activities and sleeping comfy soon! Also I need to get back to the gym ASAP cuz I'm bingeing:( wahhh lol started back to clean eating today so hope I can stick to it! Hoping for a speedy recovery and no problems please!!! So far so good!

20 days post op

Boobies look nice:) don't have a lot of projection and me being super tall, I could of pulled off a tad bit bigger lol
Federal Way Plastic Surgeon

Doc was great! He knew what he was doing and explained things well. He seemed like a perfectionist and I liked that! Also Asian lady (forgot her name) was awesome and comforting!

They look great !! I got for my BA oct 2nd and I picked out sientra hp 495 I'm really hoping they are not to big!! I'm 5ft 9in and weigh about 135. What do y'all think ?
Honestly I think I could of gone a tad bit bigger but then again I'm way bigger then you height and weight wise. I am trying to lose weight though. BUT my husband says there perfect size and he's honest lol I think they will be perfect size for me if I drop 10 pounds lol also you need to put chest width, look you want to achieve and Profile into consideration. well wishing you best of luck!
Oh and also how much breast tissue you start with is important! I was completely flat to begin with:( too embarrassed to post before pic, that's how bad haha
I lost 35 lbs so I'm an empty a now as my doctor informed me lol
Congrats! Can't wait to follow your recovery! That's what my ps recommends 350/400cc tear dropped. How tall are u and how much do u weigh if u don't mind me asking? Can't wait to see what they look like! Congrats again!
Thank you!! I'm almost 6ft and I fluctuate between 150-155 (I want to lose 10 more pounds lol) My ps said tall girls can get away with more cc's. Glad I trusted him cuz I'd cry if it was smaller hahah jp but I do love the size now:) will be even more happy when I'm able to hit the gym lol how tall are you?
I'm 5'4 135 sz 4 Fit and workout A LOT Lol