My Turkey Neck and How I Lost It - Fayetteville, NY

Twas three weeks before Christmas and all I could...

Twas three weeks before Christmas and all I could see
Was my turkey neck in the mirror, oh, how could this be!

Seriously, I hated my neck and sagging jowls, but felt I would be superficial if I had "THE LIFT". Well, I turned in "superficial" for looking the best I could at whatever age I was. I could not be happier with the results! He subtly took 10 years off my face without it being overtly obvious and with minimal scaring! I look rested....as if I'd been to a spa for a year and my turkey neck is gone!!!! I was amazed. Yes, it hurt a little as I healed, yes it was costly, and yes I don't look 21, but it was totally and completely worth it.

Syracuse Plastic Surgeon

I could not have chosen a better plastic surgeon than Dr. Baum. I found myself in his office on the recommendation of friends. He listened to every concern I had, i.e. recovery time, expectations, cost, etc. He never glorified the procedure. He was honest about what I could expect and that I would not look like Kenny Rogers or Joan Rivers AND that I would also not look 21! I appreciated his honesty, he squelched the moderate concerns I had about invasive surgery of any kind, and I was relaxed and at ease by the time surgery occurred. Dr. Baun's "bedside manner" is wonderful. I intend to continue to see him for other procedures and thank him profusely for my current "look".