HCG Diet - Fayetteville, NC

I learned about the HCG diet after attending the A...

I learned about the HCG diet after attending the A Woman’s Place seminar last year. It changed my life. Dr. Edward Dickerson, Fayetteville NC, Cape Fear Aesthetics, Fayetteville Plastic Surgery spoke about how individuals can lose weight quickly and healthily under his supervision with the HCG diet. I had to try it. The best part of the diet was the first two gorge days that allowed me to eat anything I wanted and as much as I wanted before stating the diet. The app helped keep me on track. I weighed myself each morning and was motivated after seeing the pounds just come off! The menu consists of a variety of foods, but my favorite meal from the guidebook was the tilapia and steamed cabbage. My energy level was high while on this program and I never felt sluggish. My love life has improved significantly. I feel like I’m resetting my life. I’ve lost 29 pound on the 40-day protocol. I never felt hungry while on the HCG diet. I am at a healthy weight. I’ve reached my goal. After losing the weight, Dr. Edward Dickerson awarded me with a free one-month gym membership at J’s Fit Factory. I’m in my fifth month at the gym. I’ve gotten my sexy back. 60 is the new 40. My pictures speak for themselves. Thank you Dr. Dickerson for all you do!
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dickerson makes me feel beautiful each time he enters my presence. He’s always upbeat and positive; and interested in how I’m doing and how my family is doing. He’s very informative about his profession and explains any issues to my understanding. I wish all doctors had his bedside manners. He is one to emulate. Keep up the great work you’re doing!