HCG Diet - Fayetteville, NC

I learned about the HCG diet after attending the A...

I learned about the HCG diet after attending the A Woman’s Place seminar last year. It changed my life. Dr. Edward Dickerson, Fayetteville NC, Cape Fear Aesthetics, Fayetteville Plastic Surgery spoke about how individuals can lose weight quickly and healthily under his supervision with the HCG diet. I had to try it. The best part of the diet was the first two gorge days that allowed me to eat anything I wanted and as much as I wanted before stating the diet. The app helped keep me on track. I weighed myself each morning and was motivated after seeing the pounds just come off! The menu consists of a variety of foods, but my favorite meal from the guidebook was the tilapia and steamed cabbage. My energy level was high while on this program and I never felt sluggish. My love life has improved significantly. I feel like I’m resetting my life. I’ve lost 29 pound on the 40-day protocol. I never felt hungry while on the HCG diet. I am at a healthy weight. I’ve reached my goal. After losing the weight, Dr. Edward Dickerson awarded me with a free one-month gym membership at J’s Fit Factory. I’m in my fifth month at the gym. I’ve gotten my sexy back. 60 is the new 40. My pictures speak for themselves. Thank you Dr. Dickerson for all you do!
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dickerson makes me feel beautiful each time he enters my presence. He’s always upbeat and positive; and interested in how I’m doing and how my family is doing. He’s very informative about his profession and explains any issues to my understanding. I wish all doctors had his bedside manners. He is one to emulate. Keep up the great work you’re doing!

The HCG diet has exploded in popularity but is it a legitimate way to lose weight or should the HCG diet be considered an unhealthy fad?
That is a great question...I had several friends do this diet and watched them lose weight but I wasn't sure if it was just the diet or if it really worked. Then one day my daughter and her husband decided to do this diet, I tried to convince them not to do it after reading up on it on internet. Well they did it for 45 days, during that time I also did a diet low cal , low carb, 1000 calories a day, and used by elliptic machine for 45 mins 6 days a week, at the end of the 45 days they both had lost 40+ pounds, me well I lost 2 lbs! Out of sheer frustration I said get me some of that stuff. I really just wanted to show them that nothing worked for me and that I was domed to be fat. Well to my surprise I started losing a pound a day and that was 3 years ago, since then I have been able to keep off the 102 lbs I lost and now am having skin removal since I am done being fat. Call it what you want, a fad, I could care less it gave me my life and my health back...

How amazing!!  We would love to see your before and after pictures.  So happy for you and I thank you for sharing your journey with us.