Outstandingly Gifted Professionalism Paired with Heartfelt Support! - Fayetteville, NC

After having multiple traumas to my face as a...

After having multiple traumas to my face as a child and young adult, it was seriously taking its toll on my health. I was experiencing breathing difficulties, chronic infections, sinus headaches, in addition to being extremely self conscious of my facial deformities. I was recommended to Dr. Dickerson by literally, at least, a dozen people. All of these people reassured me that I would be in the best hands possible. After doing my own research and investigation, it was profoundly obvious that Dr. Dickerson was the right doctor for me. He and his entire staff were amazingly sweet, professional and supportive from the very first call through the follow up appointments. Dr. Dickerson wanted to know my own expectations and reassured me that he could not only meet those expectations, but likely exceed them. He answered my every question. Then he had Alicia take the time to go over the entire process and schedule everything to my timeframe. Everything seemed so effortless after that. He and his staff made sure everything went as according to plan. And I could not be more ecstatic with the results!
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dickerson is by far one of THE BEST doctors out there in his field. He has mastered the art of making each patient feel like part of his family and ensuring they receive the best care possible. He takes the time to put you at ease and then surgically performs nothing short of miracles with his mastery of his craft. I am absolutely baffled by the fact he was able to not only restore full function but artistically produced a near symmetrical face. My only regret is that I waited more than two decades to receive Dr. Dickerson's gift.

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. I'm glad you're thrilled with your results! We'd love to see your photos (even with your eyes blurred out) as they are so helpful for others embarking on a rhinoplasty journey.