HCG. Weight Loss Program - Yes! - Fayetteville, NC

Im a military member and I highly recommend the...

Im a military member and I highly recommend the HCG Protocol supervised by Dr. D for weight loss results. I've been in the military for over 20 years and getting older makes it harder to maintain weight for some of us! I wanted to get back to my weight from younger years. Being a little skeptical, I called Dr. D's office and the staff was straight forward and answered all of my questions. But then after meeting Dr. D, a retired military doctor, I felt very confident to go forward. The results are wonderful! It takes discipline but somehow he and his staff give you the real deal of how it works and how to proceed. I had a small headache for 1.5 days as my body was changing how it uses fat, but since then I feel wonderful and have lost over 20 lbs. You are essentially cleansing your body and losing weight. But it truly is Dr. D and his staff that have made a difference for me providing the medical background and the tools to succeed.

Thank you for sharing your journey with us!   Please keep us up to date oh how everything is going through your process.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon