Super Great People but Not Worth the Money - Fayetteville, NC

Love the people here. However, my forehead lift...

Love the people here. However, my forehead lift did no good. It looked great for a month or so, but then was the same as before. Like it fell back down. My head is still numb and nothing to show for it. I had brow lift at the same time. This result was better. I had a filler added while he did the surgery and I don't think but a drop or two had been applied. I have had fillers before and you could tell! After these three items I went back for Botox a month or so later. Same as the filler. Was charged 300 and a tiny drop on each side of my eyes. I have also had Botox and not worth the money here. I think other doctors are more honest with the amount you pay for vs. the amount that you get. Everyone in this office is supper great and make you feel comfortable but I would suggest another doctor if you want your money's worth. If I had to do it again I would have waited for a doctor that I knew better and did my homework. The eye lift was worth it but the other 3500 was thrown out the window.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I chose him from real self site. Great people but you don't get what you at for.

I'm sorry your results didn't turn out as expected, Ashytle. Did Dr. D say what happened to make the results last such a short period of time?

No. I didn't go back after the two drops of Botox I was charged 300 for. I did go to doc in sanford and got Botox and got great results! I actually got the full amount I paid for!