Look at These Peepers!!!! - Fayetteville,NC

I had a wonderful experience. I came in for my...

I had a wonderful experience. I came in for my consultation with Dr.Dickerson we discussed all my options for my eyes and decided on the best procedures for me. I recieved an upper and lower blepharoplasty with a 20%TCA peel. I'm still healing but looking and feeling great. Thankyou Dr.Dickerson:-)

before piv

two weeks after

A little swollen still but a huge improvement I feel:-)

Two months after upper and lower bleph:-)

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Dickerson and his staff are the best they took such great care of me. I was so prepared for everything, nurse Toni and nurse Fran felt like sisters in the procedure room tending to my every need. Dr.Dickerson was so calming he has a very gentle way about him even when he is about to numb you with the needle he says bad doctor,bad doctor. After the procedure I went home and that very day they called to check on me, I tell you Dr.Dickerson and his staff sure know how to make there patients feel special :-)

What a big difference!
Yeah Dr.Dickerson knows his stuff:-) I feel like he did just enough to refresh my look no more looking tired.
Wow your results are looking great!  Do you still notice any swelling?
Yes but it gets better everyday. I use makeup to camouflage the best I can.
Thank you for posting your experience , the before after pictures say everything you have a very nice results so far , you look so much refreshed and younger and I don't mean to be rude Cheers D
None taken thank you D :-)

Hi Audreyaec,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Eyelid Surgery community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.

Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Eyelid Surgery community today.

I added my before an two week pic and I will update with more pics so you all can see the progress thankyou:-)