Wow! - Fayetteville, NC

I had my lips done as well as recently had Botox...

I had my lips done as well as recently had Botox injections.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. D is one of the few doctors who you just want to sit and talk with all afternoon. He answers all your questions, gives you all the options, and makes suggestions....but never pressures you to do more than you want to do. His staff is excellent! They all work together to make any procedure fun, easy, safe, and all-around satisfying. I met Dr. D and his staff about 5 years ago when my daughter's friend worked on his staff. We enjoyed an Open House day and i decided to go back and have some work done. I have moved away from Fayetteville BUT have always travel back to Dr. D to have any cosmetic work done. He's the best!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.