One Stop Beauty Shop - Fayetteville, NC

I've been a patient of DR. Dickerson's for years....

I've been a patient of DR. Dickerson's for years. I've received botox on several occasions and absolutely love the results! I am also a spa customer, lover of the skincare line, and dermal filler fan! Being a mom in my 30's and still getting "carded" when I order a glass of wine is awesome and 100% due to the work of Dr. D. :)

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had went to a few different doctors; one in a town I lived in before moving to the area and another in Fayetteville; but my "regular " was booked before an event I was going to I did an online search and found Dr. Dickerson. I am so glad I did. He was not only very good with the procedure (virtually painless) but also had an awesome skincare line available along with a full spa all in the facility.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.