Always a Great Experience at Cape Fear Aesthetics - Fayetteville, NC

I am still relatively new to the Fayetteville area...

I am still relatively new to the Fayetteville area [though we refuse to live actually in Fayetteville, but I digress] and had been searching for a doc to help me with my routine upkeep in the area of BOTOX and injectable fillers.

Cape Fear Aesthetics [CFA] is a lovely environment with very nice decor and friendly staff. I would comment that the office staff sometimes struggle to get Dr. Dickerson's schedule correct, and I've had my appointment "rescheduled" several times by the staff via a voice message on my cell phone which I am unable to retrieve at work, but again I digress. In person all the staff are friendly and the overall environment is far upscale than most places you would encounter in Fayetteville. Dr. D says his goal is to create a spa and clinic akin to what you would find further north on the east coast - DC, NY, etc. I'm not 100% sure how it compares but it rivals any of the nicer places I've been in Florida.

So, BOTOX is BOTOX unless applied with really poor technique, in which case you can wind up with some really funky outcomes. I've never had a problem with Dr. D's work. He is actually very speedy and relatively painless in administering injections which helps a lot. I do generally bruise a little bit each time which is not a result of his technique but my thin skin and Vitamin E-heavy diet. These are all things to keep in mind when getting any injection type procedure. You may look a little weird for a day or two, less so with BOTOX than fillers of course. I've never had that experience with Dr. D.

Main take-away: BOTOX works and is a big part of my routine maintenance. I wish I did not have to do it as frequently. Again, that has nothing to do with Dr. Dickerson and is, instead, related to how quickly my body metabolizes the product and how much I move my face [guess I talk a lot and quite expressively]. CFA is very user-friendly in accommodating reward programs like Brilliant Distinctions. They file the points for you automatically and offer Living Social incentives frequently. Without incentives, their pay scale is as follows - BOTOX charged per area - one area = $275 and [I believe] $200 for each additional area.

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Please note the after care is rated lower, but I've not really required follow-up from Dr. D or the team as I've never had a surgical procedure.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.