Awesome Results! - Fayetteville, NC

I must say, it has taken me over a year to final...

I must say, it has taken me over a year to final make my decision on having Botox applied to reduce signs of wrinkles developing in my forehead, mid-brown and those pest little crows feet. While a friend referred me to Dr. D, I was still very nervous since I wasn't sure what to expect and we all know how society has their own little way of supplying their own two cents. Well, needless to say, after all of the research I performed prior to the procedure, I finally made my appointment to see for myself what it was actually all about. Turns out I not only had Botox applied to my forehead area, which turned out wonderful, I also had Juvederm applied to my lips. My lips are now pleasantly plum, I would say is a good way to word it, and my wrinkly forehead is no longer. The crows feet and those dominant mid-brow wrinkles are gone!

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Referred to by a friend. All in all, I highly recommend allowing Dr. D to use your face as his canvas ... I can guarantee with all of the people I know and have met who allowed their face in the hands of Dr. D, there are not one single negative response. Of course who can beat that? Just do it! Trust me, you will totally love the results! :)

How long has it been since your injections were done? I'm curious to hear if the botox has kicked in for you, or if you are still waiting on the full results.