Love my Invisalign - Fayetteville, NC

I decided to get Invisalign after some crowding to...

I decided to get Invisalign after some crowding to lower teeth after my wisdom teeth came in. Didn't want metal braces because I am a saxophone player in a big jazz and blues band. These don't affect my playing at all.

My insurance payed $1500 and there was a sale, $500 off. Price shown above is all I had to pay after the deductions and insurance settlement. Great deal. Mild pain for 2 days, but I put wax over the area and it went away. I figure if I had covered the area with wax at the beginning, it wouldn't have even been sore.

Just got my impressions made, decided i did't want brackets after having braces as a teen...i smoke, will they turn yellow?

Here is a Q&A that addresses that very question!

Can You Smoke Cigarettes While Wearing Invisalign Trays?

Hi wanda,

Oh it's funny. I had braces for 8 years when I was younger, and I wanted nothing more than to play the saxophone, but could not because of the braces. So I'm glad that you got to play the saxophone I never did. ;) Wow, that's fantastic insurance covered so much. Did you have any pain or dry mouth? Based on having metal braces I recommend wax to other community members. How long do you have to wear them? Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

Kelly Viau

Dr V is excellent, dedicated and very professional in her duties evaluating and treating me with the invisaglign.