Great Experience with a Great Surgeon - Fayetteville, GA

My experience with Advanced Aesthetics was...

My experience with Advanced Aesthetics was fantastic. Dr. Feldman and staff did a phenomenal job walking me through what the experience would be like and listened to what I wanted. I was amazed at the level of detail around Dr. Feldman's plan for me after our consultation, which made me feel very confident in his hands. After all, it's a huge decision and you want someone who takes it just as seriously as you do. I felt that I was in extremely good care throughout the procedure as both he and his team were extremely attentive and experienced--not to mention their facility is absolutely top of the line and fully equipped.

It was apparent to me that this is a world-class operation and they truly cared about what I wanted. I spoke to several doctors before finally deciding on Advanced Aesthetics; I ultimately chose Dr. Feldman because it seemed obvious his experience level and patient care was vastly better than anyone else. It really doesn't get any better and I can't recommend him enough!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.