Breast Implant Replacement - Fayetteville, GA

Breast implants were 25 years old and in need of...

Breast implants were 25 years old and in need of replacement. Older models were not meant to last that long, and I wanted to have the replacement procedure before they started to give me problems. The staff was courteous and competent. I felt well-prepared; I was provided with a complete set of instructions and information that advised me both pre-operatively and post-operatively. The office and surgical facility was also very nice. Highly recommended.
Congratulations on your breast implant revision! What type and size implants did you get? Similar to your old implants? That's amazing that they lasted 25 years. How was your recovery? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
Thank you, Beth. I have 300 cc Mentor Memorygel round silicone implants. They have replaced the Meme silicone implants that were the same size. Amazingly, the old implants were wholly intact after 25 years! My recovery has been great. The surgery was exactly three weeks ago. I have had no problems whatsoever. I know it takes about three months for implants to totally "settle in," but so far I am very pleased. The new implants come with a wonderful free warranty, which also gives me peace of mind.
Wow, I can't believe they were fully intact after so many years. Did the doctor mention if you had any build up of scar tissue? I'm so happy to hear your recovery was smooth. Are you going to buy a few new bras for a treat? :)
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Raniere was thorough and kind. He inquired about my desired outcome and delivered on my expectations. I am extremely pleased and would recommend him without reservation. I chose him because he had operated on a friend who needed facial reconstruction following skin cancer. The results were amazing!