Wouldnt Want my Worst Enemy to Go Through What I Did - Fayetteville, GA

Went in to have implants removed and new ones put...

Went in to have implants removed and new ones put in so that he could do a biopsy on a lump in my breast. After I got to the surgery center on the day of surgery after taking a sedative and after given additional sedative by dr. then dr. Feldman came in and asked me if I wanted to look like roseann barr or Julia Roberts...of course I said Julia Roberts and when I woke up he had taken it upon himself to do a breast lift. This procedure was never wanted, and as a result it took 3 months to heal, and I have horrible scars that will take 3 additional surgeries that will cost me over 30,000.00 to fix. I wouldn't wish this upon my worst enemy.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best I would rate him a negative million...worst experience of my life....and I have had several surgeries

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine a doctor doing a procedure like a lift without discussing with a patient. I hope you are able to find a surgeon you trust for your revision. Best wishes for a better outcome.
Thank you for the post and the warning. I hope you can get some satisfaction from him, or money back. I am so sorry. I hope it all works out soon. I had two surgeries that were not good intil I found Dr Stoker. Peace