Going for the Natural Look - Fayetteville, GA

I used Dr. Raniere at Advanced Aesthetics and...

I used Dr. Raniere at Advanced Aesthetics and could not have asked for a better experience. I am 22 years old, 5'2" and weigh about 95lbs sopping wet. As you can imagine, my body frame is tiny! I went to Dr. Raniere after a friend of mine had had a breast augmentation there a few months prior. She was taller than I am but still tiny and I loved how natural she ended up looking, so that was my goal. Dr. Raniere talked everything through with me and made me feel comfortable at all times. His staff was also incredible and friendly. At Advanced Aesthetics, when the surgery begins, you are able to have one relation come into the surgery and look at your size and give personal advice on whether they are too large/small. I had my mother come into the surgery (who also has implants) and I love being able to have that close person who knows your own personality and wants to assist the doctor. Afterwards my pain level was VERY minimal - I only took pain medicine one time afterwards (when I first woke up). Other than that it was just like a pulled muscle. Instead of being in pain I just got irritated that I couldn't do what I normally do, but that passed quickly and I was back to everyday work the week after.

Before my surgery I was a 30AA, measuring at about 28" around my chest. After my surgery I am a 32B, measuring at 32" around my chest with 250CC implants. I highly recommend Dr. Raniere and his incredible staff at Advanced Aesthetics in Fayetteville
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

I think it's so cool that they let a family member go into the OR & ask for their input! Do they use sizers during that process & have your family member have them add more or take out some air? Either way I think this is sugh a wonderful idea & I'm sure that your Mom knew, what you'r goals were. It sounds like your PS really aims to please & I like the fact that they're open to the opinions of people who know u!
Yes they used a sizer and put in what you originally say you want and your person can tell them to take out/add air and when they think they are the best amount they take it out and see the CC amount that the sizer was at and put that in.
Congrats!! Get yourself measured at a store like nordstroms. You should probably wear a 28D bra!! I am tiny too and measured at a nice store and with my 350s I measure into a 30F, but she said if they sold 28s I would fit in that. It's important to get a bra that fits. I was wearing 34s before surgery, not knowing it wasn't fitting on my ribcage as well as it could be. I wear a 32D at vs, because that's an easier and cheaper store to buy from, but get measured and then order online. :)
I think it's a wonderful idea to get measured! So many of us honestly have no idea what size of bra we really need & we do our best to pick out bras, but we definitely can't give our Girls the support they need if we're not wearing the correct size. I am still only 5 wks post op, but after investing thousands of dollars on new breasts, I definitely want to wear the right size of bra! I want to keep these girls perky & looking as good as can for as long as possible!