I Did Top 6 Front Teeth - Fayetteville, AR

I waited several years. I was seeing people with "...

I waited several years. I was seeing people with " fat" teeth. My dentist showed me a patient 's teeth I finally liked

I don't have pictures but I will tell you 2 things
Don't go too white. Go mor age natural. Next don't have the teeth perfect. My incisors look different thus looking more realistic!

Funny. I was conscious as to whether they looked fake - when I had tummy surgery, I asked the nurses!!!

Dr Hank Matthews

He has been my dentist for years. He has wanted to do veneers since 2005. Money wasnt the issue, experience and quality was, I finally had them done Fall 2012.

Glad to hear you had a good experience.  Was there any pain associated with the treatment?

No, not really. During the process there was some sensation ( kinda like cold/warm) No pain

That's good to hear. How was it when you were getting used to eating with your "new" teeth?

Easy I got used to them immediately. Sometimes when biting into something they don't " cut it" like I'd expect. No pain no sensivity.

I guess its to be expected that they might not "cut" quite like natural teeth. It sounds like you have had a great experience overall - so happy for you! :)