Thrilled with my Results! Lower Facelift for Neck Lift with Fat Augmentation - Fayette, AL

I have been considering this procedure for the...

I have been considering this procedure for the last year or so. I had discussed it with my Dr recently and wanted to do it while my skin still had good elasticity. It has been 11 days since my scheduled procedure and even though I still have some bruising that I am able to cover with makeup, the results are amazing. Within a matter of days I was able to tell a remarkable difference even though I still had swelling of the face and neck. The augmentation added such a degree of softness to the entire process that I couldn't be more happy with everything my Dr recommended. He told me that it would be about a 2 wk recovery and I am right on track.

Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you're happy with your results so far. We'd absolutely love to see your photos as they help others who are about to embark on a similar journey.

Take care and please keep us posted as you continue to heal.

Tuscaloosa Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bolling is a wonderful doctor who I first became acquainted with in Fairhope, AL. He was my doctor when I had my tummy tuck surgery done almost 2 yrs ago. He has a practice in Fayette, AL, as well as Fairhope, AL., which affords you a little privacy which is what I was looking for, and a little peace and quiet. Having that option was most appealing to me. I have the best Dr and I am so thankful to have been in his care once again. I had the option of going to a lovely bed and breakfast in one of the two locations where he has offices. I went up the night before and had my procedure the next day. I felt just fine that evening and the post operative care I received was the best in the world. I stayed over for a few nights and it was absolutely relaxing and wonderful in the charming accommodations. It was a truly positive experience in all.