Long over Due Breast Lift, 80lb Weight Loss, Mom of 2 Nursed Babies - Fayette, AL

I have been wanting a breast lift for over 5 years...

I have been wanting a breast lift for over 5 years now however I would not give in and have it done until I got close to my goal weight...I am within 10 lbs now. I went this past Wednesday and had a consult with Dr. Bolling. I am very excited but nervous all at the same time. I have struggled with my weight ever since I was a young girl so I have never had pretty breast. I hate not feeling comfortable in front of my husband naked and all the little nighties I want to wear I can't cause my nipples point to the floor instead of where they are supposed to. The more weight I have lost the worse they have gotten and I just finally gave in and setup my consult.

14 Days Post Op and LOVING my Breast Lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy with my results of my breast lift!! I also had some conservative lipo done to my thighs and loving it too, I can already see a change :D!!! The pain from the breast lift has not been that bad at all the worst was the first 3 days. I went for my second post-op visit Wednesday and my staples and stitches were removed I still have dissolvable stitches though.
Now for the thighs...for all of you who think lipo is no big deal...think again. I have had more pain from my thighs than I have my breast. I have my compression garment that I was sent home from the hospital in and I also have some spandex work-out capris that I have been alternating between. I have noticed the tighter the garment the less pain. I have been massaging my thighs a couple of times daily to help with the results.
I am so happy with my results. I have tried on a couple of tops/dresses that I would normally have to wear a bra with and have cried tears of joy because now sit where they are supposed to and I feel so much better about myself. My husband has gotten tickled at me a couple of times over my excitement. I am so thankful he supported me 100% and helped take care of me thru my recovery process.
Tuscaloosa Plastic Surgeon

I have just had my consult with Dr. Bolling however I am very excited to be working with him. He and his wife Ms. Jenn spent over 2 hours talking with me and my husband. They answered all the questions that we had and were very thorough. I had no doubts before leaving his office that I wanted him to perform my breast lift and went ahead and set it up. Can't wait to see my results :) Post-Op: Dr. Bolling is an awesome plastic surgeon. I am so glad that I made the choice to use him I would do it again in a heart beat. His wife Ms. Jenn who works along side him is so wonderful and does what she can to help in any way. I am very pleased with my results, treatment, and care that has been provided to me thru this whole process :D

3700 for the lift did that include everything? Heck I'll travel for that price nowhere in Texas compares
That was just for the lift itself I originally was unsure about having the lipo done so I did not include it in my post, but in the end opted to have it done as well. All together hospital fees included it was around $6100 for everything and like I said that includes the hospitals part as well.
I'm excited for your results!!!
I lost 60 pounds and my breast look like 2 hanging socks. Even my 6 year said to me " momma you need to tell the Dr to fix your boobies" smh!! Oh well, hopefully in the near future. Glad your are getting yours fix and a big congratulations on your weight loss. I'll be following you so keep us posted :-)
I'm booked in to have a lift with implants in Sept. I too have lost weight and want my breasts to look perky! Can't wait! A little nervous but more excited. Good luck!!
Me too!!!!! I just want them perky and up where they are supposed to be!! Good Luck to you too!!!
Thank you! I'm looking forward to choosing clothes because I like them not for what I'll be able to hide my bra in. :-).
Congrats on your weight lost. I decided to get a breast lift because I thought I didn't have pretty breast either lol. Do you know what size you want to be after? I'm 3 days after my surgery and I am starting to think it worth it (minimums the bruising) I wish you lots of luck your going to love your results
Thank you goldenbrown26 :D, I am currently a 34 DD and I was told I would lose from 1/2 a cup to a full cup size. I would be happy with a large C to a D. Thank you for the encouragement and I hope you have a swift recovery!!
Congratulations on your weight loss! I just had my breast lift yesterday:-)....So far so good. I too was very nervous but once you get put to sleep you will remember nothing. I do not remember getting home:-). It has not been 24 hrs and I feel good. My pain is a 2/3. You will do fine.
Thank you....the more replies I get the more excited I am getting now. I really needed this encouragement so glad that I joined the site now. londamom I'm glad you are recovering well, hope that you have a speedy one :D
Thank you. Keep us posted
I will.
I just lost 130 pounds and had a breast lift only on April 16th! Best decision ever and I am thrilled with my results (so is hubby)! You will do great! My recovery was pretty painless and the scars are quickly dissolving! Wishing you a speedy recovery and amazing results!
Thank you for your encouragement!! I can't wait but I'm nervous at the same time. Glad you are recovering well :)
Also congratulations on your weight loss :D....it's hard work!!!
First step to this journey! I'm happy for you! I just had. One 14 days ago, happy healing and recovery to you and I'm here if I can help answer any questions that I am qualified to answer!
Thank you!! Hope your recovery is going good as well :D