Long over Due Breast Lift, 80lb Weight Loss, Mom of 2 Nursed Babies - Fayette, AL

I have been wanting a breast lift for over 5 years...

I have been wanting a breast lift for over 5 years now however I would not give in and have it done until I got close to my goal weight...I am within 10 lbs now. I went this past Wednesday and had a consult with Dr. Bolling. I am very excited but nervous all at the same time. I have struggled with my weight ever since I was a young girl so I have never had pretty breast. I hate not feeling comfortable in front of my husband naked and all the little nighties I want to wear I can't cause my nipples point to the floor instead of where they are supposed to. The more weight I have lost the worse they have gotten and I just finally gave in and setup my consult.

I'm excited for your results!!!
I lost 60 pounds and my breast look like 2 hanging socks. Even my 6 year said to me " momma you need to tell the Dr to fix your boobies" smh!! Oh well, hopefully in the near future. Glad your are getting yours fix and a big congratulations on your weight loss. I'll be following you so keep us posted :-)
I'm booked in to have a lift with implants in Sept. I too have lost weight and want my breasts to look perky! Can't wait! A little nervous but more excited. Good luck!!

14 Days Post Op and LOVING my Breast Lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy with my results of my breast lift!! I also had some conservative lipo done to my thighs and loving it too, I can already see a change :D!!! The pain from the breast lift has not been that bad at all the worst was the first 3 days. I went for my second post-op visit Wednesday and my staples and stitches were removed I still have dissolvable stitches though.
Now for the thighs...for all of you who think lipo is no big deal...think again. I have had more pain from my thighs than I have my breast. I have my compression garment that I was sent home from the hospital in and I also have some spandex work-out capris that I have been alternating between. I have noticed the tighter the garment the less pain. I have been massaging my thighs a couple of times daily to help with the results.
I am so happy with my results. I have tried on a couple of tops/dresses that I would normally have to wear a bra with and have cried tears of joy because now sit where they are supposed to and I feel so much better about myself. My husband has gotten tickled at me a couple of times over my excitement. I am so thankful he supported me 100% and helped take care of me thru my recovery process.

3700 for the lift did that include everything? Heck I'll travel for that price nowhere in Texas compares
That was just for the lift itself I originally was unsure about having the lipo done so I did not include it in my post, but in the end opted to have it done as well. All together hospital fees included it was around $6100 for everything and like I said that includes the hospitals part as well.
Tuscaloosa Plastic Surgeon

I have just had my consult with Dr. Bolling however I am very excited to be working with him. He and his wife Ms. Jenn spent over 2 hours talking with me and my husband. They answered all the questions that we had and were very thorough. I had no doubts before leaving his office that I wanted him to perform my breast lift and went ahead and set it up. Can't wait to see my results :) Post-Op: Dr. Bolling is an awesome plastic surgeon. I am so glad that I made the choice to use him I would do it again in a heart beat. His wife Ms. Jenn who works along side him is so wonderful and does what she can to help in any way. I am very pleased with my results, treatment, and care that has been provided to me thru this whole process :D