Fat Tranfer to my Butt/ Lipo Still Waiting for my Final Results

I’m a 37 yr old woman, I have always been...

I’m a 37 yr old woman, I have always been self conscious about my butt, and I hated it i would try to hide it with long shirts. I even started wearing butt pads that became a nuisance.

I was watching T.V. one night and saw Dr. 90210; the episode was about a woman who wanted a Brazilian Butt lift. (fat transfer)

Which usually includes lipo they remove the fat from the your back, flanks or a place where they can get a sufficient amount of fat then it’s injected in to your butt. To give a more rounded butt.

I was sold! thought that was the answer it all looked so simple.

Today which is March 4, 2009, makes a month post op I’m sore and still swollen from the lipo. It was very painful. I was jacked up for 2 weeks and I’m still not fully healed.

As for my butt? I don’t see a big difference.

I don’t think it was worth the pain or the Discomfort I’ve been going through.

Was it worth it? As of today, NO.
Was the money well spent ?? hell no

I’m hoping that within a month I can see better results and not feel like it was all a waste.

the Dr and his staff were all so nice, and helful

Were the doctors initials M S
a lot of very negative feedback...so overall would you say its worth it?...or not?
I can't say if it was worth it or not. I have mixed feelings. I don't know if it was due to an infection from the lipo that caused me to have a total hysto or not. My results other then that are good.
Do you have any before and after photos?
hey! how are you feeling now it's been more than a year right? how's everything? how many cc's did you have on each buttcheeks and which area were the fats taken from? please let me know..thanks ! =]
Hi,

I'm not sure how many cc's i had injected. The fat was taken from my back and flanks. I'm feeling great.
Whomever wants to add volume brazilian butt lift is not the answer. I got mine done 3 weeks ago, and is no difference at all, I spent 7800 thinking it would make a difference but it doesn't. Implants are the only thing that is safe because they dont get reabsorbed like fat does. Very disappointed.
Three questions about post brazilian: 1.) seeing that we can't sit for 4 weeks, that really means we can't ride in a car, right?? I am the only driver in my household. Although I am having this done when school is out for summer, still need to get around in a car. I take it, those who had this done layed down in the back seat on the way home from surgery?? and 2. At what point post surgery do you even use the boppy pillow if you're not suppsosed to sit? 3 for those who say the first 24 hrs were painful, I had a tummy tuck and boobs done. I stayed on my meds! Is lipo not that painful enough to need oxycodone? thanks!
Every Doctor will tell you different. the doctor i went to told me i can sit I tried to avoid sitting as much a possible because I was paranoid and I paid to much for my ass to go flat..lol I never used the pillow, i usually would sit on the edge of my seat. Don't know how painful lipo will be for you everyone is different.
My ps told me at my Feb. consult not to even use a boppy!! To, of course, avoid prolonged periods of sitting, but I should be fine enough to fly in an airplane 3+hrs 3 1/2 weeks after my bbl. I will be going home from surgery lying down back seat,and laying on my side while healing. I plan on having some sort of meds for pain, though.
Reading some of your comments has me terrified i thought the perfect solution to my love handles and flat rear would be to kill 2 birds with 1 stone but the healimg time and the pain makes me think is it worth it? I really don't see too many positive results i'm wondering am i doomed with this flat a.. forever nothing fits right this is really depressing. What to do?
Everyone has had a different experience. Ask around and research. For me, honestly i dont know if i would do it again. But I know what it's like to be depressed. Thats what made me do it. wishing you all the best
hi Josie. I am not sure where you are located but I had it done on 11/12 and I love it!!! Don't get me wrong the first 24 hrs were HELL!!! pain like i've never felt before and I have 2 kids but soooo worth it. I am 3 weeks post op, I am still tender and sore but better. the hardest part is not sitting for 4 weeks. thats a big challenge but it all depends on the doctor, I used armando soto in orlando florida and I will never go anywhere else. He is fabulous and his work is awesome. results are immediate. so if you can withstand pain for 24 hrs, you will be fine!
Everyone is different as said before. I have to say I wasnt in that much pain. I mean yes, I was sore, but not in enough pain to take any of the pain pills. I take tynenol extra strength and I was okay. Bending was hard, but after 3weeks I was okay. My results are great! I got it done on 10/9/09. Florida Center for cosmetic surgery, MIAMI, Dr. Alexander, the best!
hey, im set up to get my bbl with dr. alexander can you reassure me of the results with him. Do you like your results. would you mind sending me private pictures?
Hi All, Well it’s going be 5 months since I had the surgery .My lower back is a little swollen and I still feel some discomfort. Yes, I do see a difference but not like I expected, probably because the weight I lost. In May I got really sick and was hospitalized, I had some sort of infection in my fallopian tubes and needed to have an emergency hysterectomy. I’m still healing from that physically and emotionally. Since I’ve been so stressed and not able to come to terms with what has happen to me, I don’t have an appetite. Everyday is a struggle for me. Maybe when I get a appetite back. I’ll be able to see my true results.
i just read your post and i wish you a speedy recovery and am very sorry to read about your emergency hysterectomy. not sure of your age, but i am sure that was pretty devastating if you were still of child bearing years. not sure you would want to post pics publicly, but if you want, maybe you can send a before and after to me, that's if you wanted. here to talk! take care.

lisa i was wandering since it has been over a month now since your surgery how are you doing, do you see the results you wanted and was it worth it.

i got a brazilian butt lift 1 week ago. i had fat taken from my love handles and flanks. i dont see much difference in my butt size and i upset. i wanted a nice round but that u could see from the side. What should i do. is it to early to tell. also the doctor said i didnt have to wear a garment>>> Confused
your doctor was soooooooo wrong. You need the garment for atleast 4 weeks to keep your butt lifted and firm and your abdomen area tight. Your doctor screwed up when he told you not to wear the garment...
Your doctor was WRONG! I wouldn't have been able to sleep without it! You have to wear it in order for the swelling to go down properly. Also to keep the bottom from going flat. If your results are not what you expected, it's your doctor's fault and he owes you your money back or another procedure.
I hear you! It's quite pain in the a.. literally! And the part about not being able to sit is no fun either. Until someone told me to use a Boppy pillow. That was a life saver! I hope your appointment goes well on Friday. Keep me posted. :)
no, I'm not sure i have a follow up this friday. the doctor told me it's swelling as well but i'm not buying it. I hope it evens out because i dont think i can do it again.
No I didn't notice that my butt was uneven, but my thighs were from the lipo. One side seemed smaller, now they're the same. Back then the doctor told me it was swelling. Do you know how much was injected on each side?
thanks,CalGal i have a question at any time did u notice that ur butt was uneven? i noticed mine is and the doc said it will even out but i have serious doubt,.