Fat Tranfer to my Butt/ Lipo Still Waiting for my Final Results

I’m a 37 yr old woman, I have always been...

I’m a 37 yr old woman, I have always been self conscious about my butt, and I hated it i would try to hide it with long shirts. I even started wearing butt pads that became a nuisance.

I was watching T.V. one night and saw Dr. 90210; the episode was about a woman who wanted a Brazilian Butt lift. (fat transfer)

Which usually includes lipo they remove the fat from the your back, flanks or a place where they can get a sufficient amount of fat then it’s injected in to your butt. To give a more rounded butt.

I was sold! thought that was the answer it all looked so simple.

Today which is March 4, 2009, makes a month post op I’m sore and still swollen from the lipo. It was very painful. I was jacked up for 2 weeks and I’m still not fully healed.

As for my butt? I don’t see a big difference.

I don’t think it was worth the pain or the Discomfort I’ve been going through.

Was it worth it? As of today, NO.
Was the money well spent ?? hell no

I’m hoping that within a month I can see better results and not feel like it was all a waste.

Were the doctors initials M S
a lot of very negative feedback...so overall would you say its worth it?...or not?
I can't say if it was worth it or not. I have mixed feelings. I don't know if it was due to an infection from the lipo that caused me to have a total hysto or not. My results other then that are good.

the Dr and his staff were all so nice, and helful