Fat Injections Failed Me

I had the fat injections a few years ago for my...

I had the fat injections a few years ago for my tear troughs. I have always liked the way I looked except for the tear troughs. The injections really helped and made me feel even better about myself while they were there. But with time they faded and I think I have been misled since then.

When the fat injections reabsorbed into my body my tear troughs were even deeper than before. I called the nurse who injected me (she didn’t even remember me) and she said this wasn’t possible. But I know it is because I know what I looked like before and after the injections! She refused to believe me and said she couldn’t fix something that wasn’t there. I didn’t even get a consultation or a chance to prove that I wasn’t lying.

Everyone who knows me or has seen pictures knows that this is a bad result. I also think the fat has made the rest of my face sag somewhat, either a.) Because it was absorbed into the wrong place or b.) Because it stretched out my face. I want to fix this but I don’t want to feel like this again when the injections wear off. All injections are temporary and I am afraid of coming out with even deeper troughs AGAIN.

I don’t want anything drastic and I was never expecting that. But I know that how I look now is not how I looked before and having paid to look better I shouldn’t look like this now.