Absolutely the Best! - Farmington, MI

I am 5'9, 165 lbs and currently wearing a 34D bra....

I am 5'9, 165 lbs and currently wearing a 34D bra. I had 400cc's and used mentor saline implants. Pre-op I was wearing a 34B(true size was a 36A at best I believe).I am 4 weeks post op today. I went in for my review and as expected I am healing well, my incisions are healing as to be expected and my progession is overall great! I usually never write reviews however I have to share with the world how wonderful and blessed Dr. Hardaway is. She is awesome with her hands,skills and ability. I love the look,shape and feel of my new breast. I had contemplated a BA for years. I researched the procedure repeatedly and had finally convinced myself that 2012 would be the year. I was tired of looking like a boy in the chest area. I was tired of wearing overly padded bras just to look the size of a full Bcup. I wanted to get a BA and still look natural. I wanted to be a full C cup intially but I ended up requesting to be a full D cup. The outcome is absolutely gorgeous and although I am still healing and unable to see the full results yet, I am exceptionally pleased with my BA. I look forward to the weekly progression I am making and anticipate my final outcome.I have shown my breast to all my friends and some family members and everyone is amazed at how natural and becoming they look.

Farmington Plastic Surgeon

I gave Dr.Hardaway and her staff all fives in every category because they met my expectation everytime. If for one second I was beginning to feel nervous, doubtful or unsure of my decision somone(staff) would say or do the smallest gesture or offer more detailed information and that would put my mind at ease further reassuring me that I was making the right choice, choicing the best doctor and in good hands. I initially shopped around for doctors that performed BA using the TUBA method. I was disappointed when I was informed Dr.Hardaway did not use this method but I decided to schedule a consultation with her anyways. My decision was influenced by the fact that she was a certified plastic surgeon, genaral surgeon and was African American. I wanted a doctor that could understand the fact that my scars tend to heal hypertrophically. I needed a doctor that would know how to address and be proactive in dealing with that issue head on and know what to do to prevent or resolve the issue if it happened. I wasn't interested at the time in having a inframmary incision I was quiet sold on TUBA but after consulting with Dr.Hardaway, her knowledge ,insight and experince educated me on the pros and cons of different incision methods, the procedure and things to consider before and after the surgery. I have no regrets with my choice to have a BA. I am honored to say Dr.Hardaway was my surgeon! My hat goes off to Dr.Hardaway and ALL of her staff. They are a magnificent group of people and it is obvious they work cohesively as a team!

Do you think you'll post any pics? We'd love to see your final results!

Thanks for sharing your experience on RealSelf! What sort of implants did you go with? Every bit of information helps the ladies in the breast aug community here.