Anyone Have Fat Transfer to the Butt by Dr. Hardaway in Farmington Hills, MI? - Farmington Hills, MI

Hey all, I have not had my procedure yet & the...

Hey all, I have not had my procedure yet & the above date is not correct. I had to put one in. I read on here that someone was not impressed with Dr. Hardaway's pics of butt work that she's done. Im kinda concerned that she wants to do Vaser lipo & fat transfer to the butt. Has anyone done this before?

Someone???? Anyone been to Dr. Hardaway before? :-(

Someone???? Anyone been to Dr. Hardaway before? :-(
Yup got my bbl done today! You can inbox me for any questions. At day 1 not much results

Waste of Time and $$$$

The experience & procedure was a piece of cake...the results on the other hand is NON EXISTENT! Im still bootyless & my gut is still tagging along with me. The recovery is not bad at all. I definitely have to do it again. This time around it's going to be with a dr with proven results like yily or salma. Truly disappointed & now broke!

Had work done by dr hardaway and she's not so articulate with her work. You need to do your research

Hi Jojo,

I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were looking for. Did you see any results at all? Have you been able to speak to your doctor about your expectations and results?