Yikes - Farmington Hills, MI

My friend and I decided we really wanted to get...

My friend and I decided we really wanted to get this done. She unfortunately has to shave her armpits everyday if not twice a way just to be safe and my bikini area sucks. Therefore she found a deal for 150.00 for 6 treatments. So far everything has gone well, (knock on wood.) I hop for the best however I would like to offer a fair warning. Both of us have tattoos. Neither of us flinched or even batted an eye getting those. (Mine is on my hip bone and Ribs, hers if on her hip). HOWEVER... Laser hair removal? We both yelped in pain the second we sat down. I will tell you it was the worst pain I have ever felt. I could literally hear popping of the hair follicles. Personally, my period started the next day and the technician warned us that if we were a week away from it or less that it would be significantly more painful. But again, she had gotten off her period a week before and she still said it was the worst pain ever. We both fully intend to keep going to our next scheduled appointments and the procedure doesn't take more than 10 minutes at a time. Everyone has their own pain threshold.. but we both thought ours were high and we were very, very wrong. In the end... we hope it's worth it.

Armpits are the worst to have to shave!! Sounds like a good deal, good luck on your treatments, keep us posted.

She was fantastic. She was very professional and made us laugh as we were getting it done. Extremley fair price, Clean environment, friendly staff.