Worth Every Penny, Pros Outweigh Cons By Far - Fargo, ND

My PROS outweighed the CONS by far. I knew...

My PROS outweighed the CONS by far. I knew beforehand if I didn't have this done that I would forever be wearing bigger bras, tshirts and suffer major back/neck/shoulder pain for life. The outcome of this surgery was awesome. I was so happy and pleased with the results. The Breast reduction was much easier to recuperate from but the Tummy Tuck was harder, but again worth every penny to me. I look and feel better as a whole. My life is changed forever.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Co-worker had same procedure done and so I checked it out and so so so happy that I did. I enjoyed his overall professionalism that I consulted with him again after having Gastric Bypass for Skin removal surgery and Tummy Tuck. I just might consider surgery with him again for some other bothersome areas for me, only time will tell.

Wow! So happy for you!

Welcome, Melissa! Congratulations on your successful outcome! What size were you prior to surgery? How long ago was your procedure?
I crammed them into a size 42 DDD and that was done Oct 2005 and had gastric bypass April 2009 and now proud to be a size 34B and feeling great

That is awesome Melissa! You have really gone through an amazing transformation!