Worth Every Penny, Pros Outweigh Cons By Far - Fargo, ND

My PROS outweighed the CONS by far. I knew...

My PROS outweighed the CONS by far. I knew beforehand if I didn't have this done that I would forever be wearing bigger bras, tshirts and suffer major back/neck/shoulder pain for life. The outcome of this surgery was awesome. I was so happy and pleased with the results. The Breast reduction was much easier to recuperate from but the Tummy Tuck was harder, but again worth every penny to me. I look and feel better as a whole. My life is changed forever.

Wow! So happy for you!

Welcome, Melissa! Congratulations on your successful outcome! What size were you prior to surgery? How long ago was your procedure?
I crammed them into a size 42 DDD and that was done Oct 2005 and had gastric bypass April 2009 and now proud to be a size 34B and feeling great
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Co-worker had same procedure done and so I checked it out and so so so happy that I did. I enjoyed his overall professionalism that I consulted with him again after having Gastric Bypass for Skin removal surgery and Tummy Tuck. I just might consider surgery with him again for some other bothersome areas for me, only time will tell.