Breast Reduction & Augmentation - Fargo, ND

After years of struggling with the size of my...

After years of struggling with the size of my breast a friend referred me to see Dr. Abdullah for a breast reduction consultation. The staff is out of this world! I felt very comfortable discussing all of my questions and concerns and the procedure went beautifully. Fast forward 11 years and 3 children later and my breast size had gone to the other extreme, and I was now struggling to feel feminine with the dramatic loss of breast volume. I of course went back to see Dr. A who then did my breast augmentation. Again I had amazing results and I couldn't be more pleased with my experience!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Dr. A is a truly gifted surgeon. He is confident, thorough, and his work is amazing! He is extremely knowledgable & made me feel extremely at ease about my procedures. I recommend him to all my family & friends!