Fantastic Smart Lipo - Boulder, CO

The staff are warm and friendly, as is Dr.Steven...

The staff are warm and friendly, as is Dr.Steven Schlosser. He allayed all of my fears and concerns with dignity and respect. He is a great listener and addresses all concerns with kindness and respect, and is not at all dismissive, even with the most trivial of concerns. My procedure was broken down into 2 surgeries: Back, flanks, bra rolls, and the other was lower and upper abs.

The procedure was not comfortable, but does not hurt nearly as badly as Laser Hair Removal, permanent cosmetics, IPL Photofacials, or even waxing. The procedure doesn't even hurt the whole time. Just an occasional jab, followed by a yelp or 2 on my part. I have been sore for a few days, but that is to be expected. I was on my feet the next day after the first surgery, and am planning to travel on day 4 after this round of lipo.

I can already see the preleminary results of the first surgery, and I am just thrilled!The only truly icky part is all of thr leaking wounds, but that is to be expected. Have lots of older towels on hand for the bed and the ride home.

The office is well organized and clean. I am looking into getting facials there as well, and then some facial tightening procedures. I hope to have my inner thighs done doon as well.

Dr. Schlosser and his team of lovely ladies are just marvelous! I highly reccommend them to anyone! They are just lovely! I'll post pics as they become available. Everyone there is just wonderful! You should definitely go and see them. Thank you Dr. Schlosser and Team! You're the best!

Dr Steven Schlosser at Avanti Skin Care

They were just lovely in all regards!