LifeStyle Lift with Fraxel Face Laser - Falls Church, VA

I started researching this procedure when I was 50...

I started researching this procedure when I was 50 years old but wasn't quite ready at that time. By the time I was 60, I had done a lot of research on various Lifestyle Lift methods performed by different doctors in the VA/DC/MD area. I also was looking old but not feeling it so went to see Dr. Ravi Dahiya in January 2014 for a consultation. I was impressed with his staff and followed that meeting up with reference calls to previous patients. May 2, I received a follow-up call and felt comfortable and was in a position to take time off work if needed and made a decision to have it done. Because I had both the Lift and the Laser, I expected not to see results quickly BUT after one week, I could see what the future can look like for me. My neck especially - I now have one! I will add more input as my healing progresses.

The Before/After Pictures

Feeling wonderful - The pictures here are taken at the doctors office and the after pictures were taken about 4 weeks after the procedure.

Pictures Taken by Me

I took a picture a day once I had the procedure done. The laser was more painful than the LSL but nothing I couldn't handle. The first few days I had medication which helped.

More Pictures Taken by Me

Hope these pictures help anyone who is trying to make a decision. Yeah, they aren't pretty but the end goal was worth it!
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ravish and his staff set expectations so there were no surprises (although there always are risks and that was made clear). The gave me lots of information and responded to and answered all my questions promptly and straight forward. All references I checked had glowing reviews about him and his staff and I have to agree with everything everyone told me about him. I recommend people do their research and come see Dr. Ravi. You won't be disappointed.