LifeStyle Lift with Fraxel Face Laser - Falls Church, VA

I started researching this procedure when I was 50...

I started researching this procedure when I was 50 years old but wasn't quite ready at that time. By the time I was 60, I had done a lot of research on various Lifestyle Lift methods performed by different doctors in the VA/DC/MD area. I also was looking old but not feeling it so went to see Dr. Ravi Dahiya in January 2014 for a consultation. I was impressed with his staff and followed that meeting up with reference calls to previous patients. May 2, I received a follow-up call and felt comfortable and was in a position to take time off work if needed and made a decision to have it done. Because I had both the Lift and the Laser, I expected not to see results quickly BUT after one week, I could see what the future can look like for me. My neck especially - I now have one! I will add more input as my healing progresses.
It has now been 6 weeks since I had the procedure done and other than a bit of stiffness around my neck and some numbness around my ears, everything is good. Dr. Ravi said these things will go away eventually (can take on average 3 months). One of the patients I had interviewed before the procedure had recommended DermaBlend for hiding the redness. I'm not a big one on wearing makeup but that works great. The redness is not noticeable anymore. I wear lots of big hats to keep the sun off my face and I've been getting the kind of compliments that show the differences are subtle but noticeable. Things like 'Something is different but I can't put my finger on it', 'You look rested', 'Gosh, what have you been doing; you look younger'. It was definitely worth it.
I also live in Fall Church area and would love to see before and after pictures!
Yay for having a neck! Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf. I heard that folks stay awake during a Lifestyle Lift...did you feel anything during the surgery?

The Before/After Pictures

Feeling wonderful - The pictures here are taken at the doctors office and the after pictures were taken about 4 weeks after the procedure.

Pictures Taken by Me

I took a picture a day once I had the procedure done. The laser was more painful than the LSL but nothing I couldn't handle. The first few days I had medication which helped.

More Pictures Taken by Me

Hope these pictures help anyone who is trying to make a decision. Yeah, they aren't pretty but the end goal was worth it!
He did mine 6 years ago and I still love the way I look. GREATEST DR. IN THE WORLD!!!!
Your results are certainly worth it. Congratulations on a speedy recovery too.
I had the procedures on June 2, 2014. I did NOT feel anything. The Valium and the local anesthetics are very effective.
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ravish and his staff set expectations so there were no surprises (although there always are risks and that was made clear). The gave me lots of information and responded to and answered all my questions promptly and straight forward. All references I checked had glowing reviews about him and his staff and I have to agree with everything everyone told me about him. I recommend people do their research and come see Dr. Ravi. You won't be disappointed.