Not For Me - Falls Church, VA

I just finished 2nd treatment. My skin experienced...

I just finished 2nd treatment. My skin experienced same bad reaction at 1 & 2nd treatment. It was so itchy for 3 days straight, red rush all over my skin. It reminds me when I got tick bite from woods. Doctor gace me an ointment to heal, but it doesn't work! I am still battling violent itchness now. I am not considering to get 3rd treatment. Skin rash was not diminished for entire 1 month last time. I am not sure how long it takes to disappear this time. I will seek another treatment for my skin next time. No shorts for me this summer...
NOVA Medical

I have to try another procedure to get rid of sun damaged skin. FYI, Hydrocortisone did not work well in my condition, Neosporin worked very well somehow.
You poor thing!! You must have some sort of allergy to light then. Yeah no more IPL for you!! So sorry this happened! Use lots of Hydrocortisone.
I am not taking any medication nor any physical condition for treatment (thank God!).
Are you on any medications that contraindicate for photosensitivity? I've seen reactions like these before but usually in people that are on a med that makes them more sensitive to light.

Thank you for posting your review.  That does look very itchy!!  I have not seen this type of reaction with this procedure before.

I did not expect this reaction either. I am so glad I did not have this procedure on my face! I've learned something new about my skin by IPL.

Thank goodness it was not on your face...Yikes!  I have super sensitive skin too and I can only imagine what mine would do.

Glad I found this post. I am experiencing the same red blotchy itchy bumps on my legs. It has been since 6/29. My first treatment this did not happen, they turn the laser setting up and this is the results. I am so itchy I can't stand it