Don't Think Twice...fixing my Teeth Changed my Life! - O Fallon, IL

I was never happy with my smile because I had...

Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

I was never happy with my smile because I had jumbled yellow teeth. I hated my teeth but was always too scared and felt it was too much money to spend on my teeth. I am a single mother and wanted to get back out on the dating scene without being embarrassed about my teeth. I decided to finance it and pay for it monthly. Man, this was the best decision I've made in a long time! Dr Thompson gave me 12 veneers that are just beautiful. It only took two appointments! I LOVE MY SMILE NOW! I don't even recognize myself in the mirror cause I look like a movie star. I'm so grateful that there are doctors out there like Dr Thompson that understand your fear and helps you to conquer it. At the end, I won! Don't think twice about how expensive it is, your self worth is priceless!

Hi!  Thanks for reviewing your doctor.  Do you have any before/after photos to show the doctor's work on your smile?  Maybe you can explain a little more what you mean by jumbled? LOL.  Did the doctor fix crooked teeth with veneers instead of Invisalign, for example?  How much prep was required in order to do that?