Don't Think Twice...fixing my Teeth Changed my Life! - O Fallon, IL

I was never happy with my smile because I had...

Belleville Cosmetic Dentist

I was never happy with my smile because I had jumbled yellow teeth. I hated my teeth but was always too scared and felt it was too much money to spend on my teeth. I am a single mother and wanted to get back out on the dating scene without being embarrassed about my teeth. I decided to finance it and pay for it monthly. Man, this was the best decision I've made in a long time! Dr Thompson gave me 12 veneers that are just beautiful. It only took two appointments! I LOVE MY SMILE NOW! I don't even recognize myself in the mirror cause I look like a movie star. I'm so grateful that there are doctors out there like Dr Thompson that understand your fear and helps you to conquer it. At the end, I won! Don't think twice about how expensive it is, your self worth is priceless!