Fantastic Surgeon - Fall River, MA

I am 31 and have had two 10 Lbs babies. I gained...

I am 31 and have had two 10 Lbs babies. I gained 70 lbs with my first nearly 7 years ago and had only lost about 30 lbs after. I only gained 25 lbs with my 18 month old, which I lost as well as an additional 25 lbs.I found myself with a lot of loose skin and could not get rid of my "love handles". I was ready for a change and I am happy I was able to achieve this. *photos to come

Just wondering if you had any pics yet? Dr. Rex did my breast augmentation and I want to get a tummy tuck. He did a good job. Just curious to see more pics.

I wanted to check in and see how you are feeling now.  You had the works so I bet you are looking amazing!

What was your surgery date?

Its been 7 weeks since my surgery and I am...

Its been 7 weeks since my surgery and I am recovering very well. I still have some swelling which is normal for patients who had a TT and lipo. My incision looks fantastic and most people cannot believe it has been less than two months.
I was able to return to normal activities (which for me involved chasing my 18 month old) at 2 weeks post op. I was able to drive at this time as well.
Overall the I am very pleased with the results and thrilled that I had no bruising despite the lipo.

I'm posting a pic from a few days post op, and one I just took. Both are from my iphone so the quality is not the greatest. I am a FT student with 2 kids and am just very busy. I will try to get better pictures soon.

How are you doing? ? I'm going to dr rex march for tt. You tt looks great. . Hope to get update from you
I just posted a few pictures. I highly recommend Dr. Rex. I had no bruising from the lipo what-so-ever!! He really does an amazing job.
I will post pics soon
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

I had a "Mommy Makeover" with a Full Tummy Tuck with MR as well as Liposuction of the flanks with Dr. Rex 10 days ago. I had previously seen two other surgeons who I had mixed feelings about. I met with Dr. Rex and immediately knew he was the surgeon for me. I couldn’t be more thrilled with my results. Obviously I still have a ways to go before my swelling fully subsides, however I am very happy thus far with my results. Not only is Dr.Rex a fantastic surgeon his staff is wonderful as well. They are always very warm and welcoming and understanding (I had to bring my children to my follow up and they accommodated my family greatly). I highly recommend having your surgical procedure with Dr.Rex