Saline Breast Augmentation - Fall River, MA

Had a breast augmentation a year ago and I am very...

Had a breast augmentation a year ago and I am very satified with my results... Although next time I will most likely get the silicone gel because they feel more natural. My breasts have softened alot and alot of people think they are real. I wanted a breast augmaentation b/c I breast fed my 3 children and they were only a little droopy but had lost alot of fullness. I did not get a lift because I wanted a more natural appearance and thats exactly what I got.

Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Rex was informative and didnt rush my appointment at all. The only thing that I didnt like was waiting for my consultation. It was a long wait but when it was my turn he spent quality time and did not rush so I cant be too mad. He still does an excellent job.

Did you end up picking layla?? I just saw Dr.Rex yesterday and LOVE HIM!! Im debating still going to the big dr in providence because I really like him and also have a friend who was very happy with him. I kinda wanna do Silicone (money is not the option), I just want the best results and NATURAL look/feel. Just also scared of the higher risk of capsular contracture with it.
See thats what I was wondering if i could go bigger and not have to get the lift. Im starting to just freak myself out instead. Haha
Hello, I am thinking of going to him. I have an appt on June 11th there. I have a friend who loves hers done. I also breastfed for 3 years my little one. I did go see a surgeon at MGH which i wasnt too happy with. No bed side manner. But she suggested a lift. I dont really want the scars from the lift... but i also want to look good. Any suggestions?? Def happy with REX? Its so hard choosing a dr... Very scary too!
your right Jenn it is so hard. I been going back and forth for months lol
I was nervous at first but he is excellent. I had seen and felt other jobs that he did so i was confident in my decision.i didnt want a lift. I couldve went either way. He suggested a lift and i told him i wanted a natural look so we went a little bigger. I love my boobies now!
He (guarentees) them for 1 year I think it was. He will fix them if anything goes wrong. But check with him again on that just to make sure.
I will probally go to my consult around may too. oh and btw you know how some place that does breast augumentation that if something goes wrong with the breast augumentation they will fix it for free and you only pay surgeon fee. do you know if Dr. Rex offer that? did he offer that for you? the place that I was gonna go before didnt offer that thats why Iam just wondering. and good luck to you too !
I had round saline underthe muscle. The incision was under the breast. I cant even see the scar anymore. The Dr. said I had 525 ccs. They were mentors.
yes thats what I wanted too, round saline implants. thanks for all the info! also were they high profile, moderate or moderate plus? Iam gonna schedule a consult soon with Dr. Rex
They were moderate. I am going to see him again for my tummy tuck. My consult for that is in May. Good luck to you. Any more questions just ask. : )
How was the healing process? Pain? That is what I'm most worried about!!!
hey if you dont mind me asking what kind of procedure did you have done? implants incision and implant shape, type etc.
I aslo have a picture (with a bra) in my tummy tuck review in my profile. If you want to see....
oh ok I seen it , look really good.!
the other doctor I called around Fall River too was Dr. Russell Babbitt, MD . have you heard of him?
No I never heard of him. Iwonder if he does tummy tucks. Was it a free consult?
no the consult is not free, I didnt go tho but I think Ima go with your doctor instead now.
thanks!,yea I called for a price quote and its $5,450 . I also called another place around Fall River too they another gave me a price quote for $4,865 .
who was the other docter?
hi, Iam looking for doctor around there. do you think he still offer the same price?
I would think so... I know for silicone gel it was $1000 more. If your get a lift it will be more... He also lipo's around the arm pit area for free. He asked me if I wanted that done and I did get it done.

Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf! Those babies can definitely do a number on your "girls". Glad you got 'em back!