Saline Breast Augmentation - Fall River, MA

Had a breast augmentation a year ago and I am very...

Had a breast augmentation a year ago and I am very satified with my results... Although next time I will most likely get the silicone gel because they feel more natural. My breasts have softened alot and alot of people think they are real. I wanted a breast augmaentation b/c I breast fed my 3 children and they were only a little droopy but had lost alot of fullness. I did not get a lift because I wanted a more natural appearance and thats exactly what I got.

I ended up going with dr Rex!! My results are amazing. He provides great care. I had lift and saline. He listened to everything I wanted. No one can tell I had my boobs done at all. You can barely even see the lift scars!! Would pick him again!!
My advice is to stop bargain shopping. When it comes to something as important as cosmetic surgery the quality needs to be the only real priority, since even a good surgeon can have a bad day. Dont risk anything to save a few dollars, it doesn't pay in the long run. Good luck choosing the BEST surgeon u can find and best of luck in healthy, happy recovery.
Did you end up picking layla?? I just saw Dr.Rex yesterday and LOVE HIM!! Im debating still going to the big dr in providence because I really like him and also have a friend who was very happy with him. I kinda wanna do Silicone (money is not the option), I just want the best results and NATURAL look/feel. Just also scared of the higher risk of capsular contracture with it.
Fall River Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Rex was informative and didnt rush my appointment at all. The only thing that I didnt like was waiting for my consultation. It was a long wait but when it was my turn he spent quality time and did not rush so I cant be too mad. He still does an excellent job.