Lips Injected with Juvederm in - Fall River, MA

I've always had full lips, but wanted a little bit...

I've always had full lips, but wanted a little bit of plumping, since my chin seemed to recede a bit from acquiring TMJ. i figured plumping the bottom lip would give me a better profile. I ended up getting Juvederm injected into my upper lip and lower lips. The first time I did it, i got the smaller amount and only paid about $300 (i used the coupon from the website) and the second time I opted for the bigger amount of cc's and paid around $500, and got a lot more injected into my lower lip than my upper lip.
There really wasn't any pain, since he did a dental block. I didnt feel the injections at all!
The first day I looked like a duck (especially when i got the larger amt) but it quickly went back to normal later that day. I absolutely loved how i looked (i will post pics at some point) but the only downside is they seemed to "deflate" within a few weeks! i mean, there is some plumpness to about the 6 month point, but not at all like the first few days! I also noticed when I first wake up they seemed plumper...almost like when you lay down the material is allowed to move around and "set" but then dissipates during the day.
Even though they didnt last for me, I still loved them (hence me going back for more injections) and I hope to one day get a more permanent fix.

dr. gagliardi

Dr. was very nice, patient with me cuz I'm scared of needles! Didnt have any wait time