Lips Injected with Juvederm in - Fall River, MA

I've always had full lips, but wanted a little bit...

I've always had full lips, but wanted a little bit of plumping, since my chin seemed to recede a bit from acquiring TMJ. i figured plumping the bottom lip would give me a better profile. I ended up getting Juvederm injected into my upper lip and lower lips. The first time I did it, i got the smaller amount and only paid about $300 (i used the coupon from the website) and the second time I opted for the bigger amount of cc's and paid around $500, and got a lot more injected into my lower lip than my upper lip.
There really wasn't any pain, since he did a dental block. I didnt feel the injections at all!
The first day I looked like a duck (especially when i got the larger amt) but it quickly went back to normal later that day. I absolutely loved how i looked (i will post pics at some point) but the only downside is they seemed to "deflate" within a few weeks! i mean, there is some plumpness to about the 6 month point, but not at all like the first few days! I also noticed when I first wake up they seemed plumper...almost like when you lay down the material is allowed to move around and "set" but then dissipates during the day.
Even though they didnt last for me, I still loved them (hence me going back for more injections) and I hope to one day get a more permanent fix.

Wow, I love your lips. I've been reading a lot of good reviews on Juvederm and decided it's what I'm doing for sure! I do hope my results are like yours! Thanks for posting such great pictures and different angle as well.
Glad you think the pics are helpful!
Thanks sooo much for the links, i read them and it gave me a lot to think about! I can't wait to get it done again! :)

Love the pictures!! Especially appreciate you putting the one in with your head titled way back where it looks kind of duckish. Its so important for people to see stuff like this, so if they notice it right after their injections they don't panic, since they have seen this from you.

As for using a different filler, it seems everyone has preferences for one over another but from what I have gathered, overall it seems more a matter of personal preference. That being said here is some info that might be good to consider:

What is the Longest Lasting Filler for Lips, Cheek, Jowl, & Crows Feet?

Best Long Lasting Lip Filler?

Juvederm vs Restylane

Is Alloderm a Good Choice for Lip Enhancement?

Is Evolence Breeze the Most Suitable Long-lasting Lip Filler on the Market?

dr. gagliardi

Dr. was very nice, patient with me cuz I'm scared of needles! Didnt have any wait time